EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1655

Well it's time to keep an eye on the market. The close of the hour will be decisive for the direction of the trend..... Where it fires, that's where we'll go......

nikelodeon:
Well it's time to keep an eye on the market. The close of the hour will be decisive for the direction of the trend..... Where it fires, that's where we'll go......

No offence, I'm being kind, you're always late....))))))

nikelodeon:
Shot down, but will go up... Here, how far?

kokiz:

torgus please give me the link where you got this picture

MT 4 +
Files:
v35_right.zip  111 kb

Indicator - "lost" things do)))

While the price is not in favour of buying...

TBAPb:

This is what you wrote in the demo mode ( According to access security rules you have exceeded the allowable number of penalty points . I haven't done anything wrong, what the hell is going on? If this bullshit is working, why aren't you trading on it? the conclusion we draw from the postulates of Occam's razor is that you are, to put it mildly, a liar...

And you try to register and log in first - maybe it will help, and it's also good to first read the terms of service: if you suddenly want to share your username / password with someone, you will get the same message and ban (just a day for the kindness of my heart (for in other systems ban forever)). And here's another piece of advice to you - think first, then write (say).

All clear with you - sit through a mobile internet. and the apishnik changes dynamically. For the first time I forgive your rudeness, the next time you have problems you should write to the support service, and politely.

And I am not asking for money from anyone. That information you get on the demo, you can't find it anywhere for money.

xrust:

Does your OPLi indicator run 24 hours a day or in a particular session?

nikelodeon:
While the price is not in favour of buying...

:-)

Zet

The figure published today might have fallen due to adverse weather conditions and is likely to rise next week. Nevertheless, volatility aside, the downward trend in jobless claims continues ."