EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1640

Noterday, zet, what do we have? if we were expecting a correction in the form of a-b-c zigzag, then we are already above 38 of a, so we have 1 of 3 of iii or something, right? and now 2 of 3 of iii? imho...

Zet:

Happy to point them out, but only in words-arguments, not in words-emotions like (...we have already seen or temporary news... etc.)

There is one more piece of news not in favour of the euro.

Bild: Weber will resign this summer

So, again about Weber's resignation. Bild, the German tabloid, reports that the head of the Bundesbank is going to resign this summer.

Merkel's adviser Weidmann is the main candidate to head the central bank, the paper notes.

Sounds like he's going into private business... Similar rumours were circulating throughout the day today, but were refuted... No smoke without fire, forexlive.com traders comment.

And this is not good news for the ECB and for the euro as it increases uncertainty, and makes an already difficult situation even more political.

Ekonom:
Noterday, zet, what do we have? if we were expecting a correction in the form of a-b-c zigzag, then we are already above 38 of a, so we have 1 of 3 of iii or something, right? and now 2 of 3 of iii? imho...

I think so too, but Wozny has the opposite of upwards.

Ekonom:
Noterday, zet, what do we have? if we expected correction in the form of a-b-c zigzag, then we have already risen above 38 of a, so we have 1 of 3 of iii or something, right? and now 2 of 3 of iii? imho...

The situation is really interesting and not unambiguous. If we consider, it is wave (b), then yes now in the 4th wave and there is one throw up, and further down....))))), but if Woznoy is right and there is a development of the r wave? I don't know, my stops are at breakeven. We just have to wait and everything will become clear. Something like this.

The euro lost ground before the London markets closed

The euro/dollar pair declined before the market closed in London. Traders noted the statement of the Irish representative who said that further capital injections into local banks will be postponed until after the elections on February 25. The euro was down, but recovered slightly to $1.3685.

margaret:

There is more news not in favour of the euro.

Bild: Weber will resign this summer

So, again about Weber's resignation. Bild, the German tabloid, reports that the head of the Bundesbank is going to resign this summer.

Merkel's adviser Weidmann is the main candidate to head the central bank, the paper notes.

Sounds like he's going into private business... Similar rumours were circulating throughout the day today, but were refuted... No smoke without fire, forexlive.com traders comment.

And this is not good news for the ECB and for the Euro, As they add to the uncertainty and makes an already difficult situation even more political.

I agree with that. Thank you, I missed that one.

strangerr:

I think so too, but Wozny's marking is the other way up.

But he also has an explanation, i.e. that the alternative is possible. Read it carefully. He is also not sure until the end, the situation is the same.

Zet:

But he also has an explanation, i.e. that an alternative is possible. Read it carefully. He is also not sure till the end, the situation is like this.

I read, so far we go to 1.3745-50.

strangerr:

I read, while we are going to 1.3745-50.

I have no reason to disagree with you yet.

Remember yesterday's discussion about an upward rush and the formation of a zig-zag? Well, as a matter of fact, this move upwards, will tend to equal the previous move upwards. Equality will be reached at 1.3790. If it does not reach it, there are only two alternatives, but about it afterwards. Damn, I cannot load the chart for some reason.

Margaret, I have this suspicion that 1.3950 is unlikely to be seen.