EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1638

margaret:

Where are you? Preparing rebuttals and counter-arguments.......)))))))?

There are hundreds of three or five of them.....)))))

Zet:

margaret:

Where are you? Preparing rebuttals and counter-arguments.......)))))))?

There are hundreds of three or five of them.....)))))

That's how time is needed, you'll be reading the petition now)))

Zet:

1.The speech by ECB representative Mersch and his promise.

2. The People's Bank of China announced that it was raising key interest rates - annual loan and deposit rates ended up being increased by 0.25%.

3. President of the Federal Reserve Bank in Dallas Fisher unexpectedly remarked that he would vote against new programmes of further monetary policy easing in the USA, while President of the Federal Reserve Bank in Atlanta Lockhart said that "if the economy continues to recover, additional monetary policy easing programmes will not be necessary".

4.US government bond auction, 100-year maturity.....)))))

On the technical analysis and the VA, we should be hanging around 1.3838, and what happens next, let's see.

1. these are just words, we have seen this before.

2) What China announced was not in favor of the Euro and by the way, the Euro was falling during that announcement.

3. also temporary news.

I put a buy order at 1.3121 in mid-January and TP at 1.3950

margaret:

1) It's all words, we have seen it before.

2) What China announced was not in favor of the Euro and by the way, at the time of the announcement, the Euro went down

3. also temporary news.

4. that's right...

I put a buy order at 1.3121 in mid-January and put a TP at 1.3950 at the same time

1. Let's see...))

2. You know that China always makes important decisions on weekends or public holidays and the information always comes late to the market... ))))

China has huge amounts of dollars and is the biggest buyer of Euros. You look at how the euro starts to rise when China starts the markets. This is in favour of the euro....)))))

3. Maybe, but I don't need much time, so, get to 1.3838 and then we'll see.....))))

4. that you are a successful trader, I know.....)))) There are profits, share at 18:00...))))

That's it, just don't be offended if you don't like it..., I'm being kind.

Zet:

1. Let's see...))

2. You know that China always makes important decisions on weekends or holidays and information is always late to the market...))))

China has huge amounts of dollars and is the biggest buyer of the euro. You look at how the euro starts to rise when China starts the markets. This is in favour of the euro....)))))

3. Maybe, but I don't need much time, so, get to 1.3838 and then we'll see.....))))

4. that you are a successful trader, I know.....)))) There are profits, share at 18:00...))))

That's it, just don't be offended if you don't like it..., I'm being kind.

When it comes to profit, there can be no hard feelings. Arguing is only good for identifying possible mistakes.

margaret:
There can be no hard feelings when it comes to profits. Arguing is only good for identifying possible mistakes.

I would be happy if you could point them out, but only with words-arguments, not with words-emotions like (...we have already observed or temporary news... etc.)

WELL... Here we go...

strangerr

Entered buy or still rollin....))))))))))?

nikelodeon:
WELL... Here we go...

The correction is about to begin....)))))

got a bit excited..... has re-optimised the TS, let's see what happens.....