EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1611

strangerr:

Is that a joke about the 5-minute mark? I only look at H1 for more accurate entry.

Stranger, in your opinion, is this wolf already heading towards the target or is a red option still possible?

nikelodeon:
Well, yes, five minutes down, but an hour could be up. It happens, where do you stand?

I told you on the H1 chart. I am in the Sell, stop at 1.3676.

Counting on a fall to 1.3500 for February 7, further to be seen.

Third week the euro is holding above 1.35

I think up to the undeveloped tops at 1.395 )

1.35 is likely this week but I don't think it will go lower.

Perhaps there is a mirror correction

and on to new heights

1.4 seems to be coming up to 1.4 and so up n1 n4 should be a good jump soon =)

ernst:
The eu went up so fast with almost no reason to go from 1.2900 just to scare those who sold it from 1.40 long term, and they were not few. If the eu will be at 1.45-1.60 (I dont understand what it will do there - Trichet nightmares about rate increase - well, this is ridiculous in the current economic situation in the EU)))). Then oil goes up to 150, gold will cost at least 1800-2000, and imagine what prices we would see in the commodity markets: food, commodities, metals ... when we're already up cosmically. Not to mention the yen and the franc, how much will they be worth then? My view, going down to 1.20 for now.
Oil is already rumoured to go over 100 and prices are predicted to go up in food markets, but it'll probably happen next year)) or six months from now.)

this is me trying to analyse by mas:)

terentyevdd:
this is me trying to analyse by mas:)

Does the mcd already show the future?))

I think so:

I agree with your option))) there is a level at 3570 =)and we will jump from there.