EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1588

artikul:

It's called FA by TA ))))

You're wrong, FA is a strong weight for explaining why later. But only later)))

sanyooooook:
what's up with the pound, news again? )
UK: Services PMI, January, 54.5 (forecast 52.0) vs 49.7 in December (highest since May 2010)

strangerr:

By the way the TA worked beautifully :)

strangerr:

So first the TA traders chop the dough and then the FA analysts explain how they did it? )))

Dim_As_Int:
The Japanese are having a party - New Year - no one to push down - in sales

Waiting for 1.40 and then sell again. After that, I will sell, but already at 1.50. ))))

artikul:

So first the TA-traders make money, and then the FA-analysts explain how they did it? )))

Whether they cut or lose, no analyst has ever said: guys, the situation in the states (or Europe) is such that, for example, from the current price, +- so many points, you have to sell (or buy) with such a goal. All their talk is just an explanation of events that have already happened.

Another funny thing about MT newsfeed: the market says ........

I got an image at once: Chicago stock exchange, benches nearby and babushkas are rubbing their hands, and analysts give us their reasoning))))

strangerr:

The market says .......

Nah, they are already selling or buying and then they tell us "in the marketplace that...."))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

The market says .......

I immediately get the picture: the Chicago Stock Exchange, not far from it are the benches and the grannies are chatting away, while the analysts tell us their reasoning)))

ernst:

Nah, they're already selling or buying and then we're already "in the market telling us what...."))))))))))))))))))))))

Who, grannies?)))

olivero:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))