EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1583

lvsevolodl:

Are you saying we're going down?
Up.

ernst:
The US national debt issue remains unresolved...

Bretton Woods, the dollar and harsh reality

http://www.spekulant.ru/magazine/2011/02_2011/Bretton-Vuds_dollar_i_surovaya_realnost.html

wmlab:
Up.
I was a little hasty with the forecast. The situation is uncertain. Equally likely up or down.

I have a question directly to margaret if I may?

You're all over the FA, if it's no secret that today's news is...

According to data released, the US private sector jobs in
rose by 187,000 in January.

And for some reason we've had the exact opposite reaction. ))))

solar:

You're all over the FA, if it's no secret that today's news is...

According to published data, US private sector jobs in
rose by 187,000 in January.

Two possibilities: either to dump for the sitters or they've already been played beforehand.

And it's not an option if we don't know what our drs have lost out on.

solar:

You're using the FA, if it's not a secret - there was a news flash today -

According to published data, US private sector jobs rose by 187,000 in January

Firstly, as of today, this is not the reason for the couple's violent reaction, all in anticipation. Secondly m- month earlier the figure was 297,000. Thirdly, the problem in Egypt, of which Europe is the main investor, is not resolved. Fourthly, market participants are waiting for the ECB meeting tomorrow and the interest rate decision.

margaret:
Firstly, as of today, this is not the reason for the couple's violent reaction, all in anticipation. Secondly m- month earlier the figure was 297,000. Thirdly, the problem in Egypt, of which Europe is the main investor, is not resolved. Fourthly, market participants are waiting for the ECB meeting tomorrow and the interest rate decision.

)))) firstly er er pardon not quite justified. secondly well i would not forget the ratio of forecast and released data (forecast +143 released +187) do not forget that we have a new year. thirdly.... ahem... God only knows who the real investors are, if you ask me. Here's the fourth, you should have put the first putt .... I agree... just waiting.

solar:

)))) first of all, er, pardon not really justified. secondly, well i would not forget the ratio of forecast to released data (forecast +143 released +187) do not forget that we have a new year. thirdly.... ahem... God only knows who the real investors are, if you ask me. Here's the fourth, you should have put the first putt .... yes i agree... just waiting
On the third point. I don't remember exactly, but about $48.7 billion was invested by foreigners in Egypt, including about $40 billion from Europe. European

solar:

)))) first of all, er, pardon not really justified. secondly, well i would not forget the ratio of forecast to released data (forecast +143 released +187) do not forget that we have a new year. thirdly.... ahem... God only knows who the real investors are, if you ask me. Here's the fourth, you should have put the first putt .... yeah, i agree. they're just waiting.
what kind of reaction would you expect?

What do you think? Is the increase in jobs in small business companies good or bad ? Another question is whether the positive news about a particular currency can make it stronger? That's what I tried to say before. So for the quid, for example, good news about it means its growth? ..... In general, you can only keep track of time, but what came out there... better not to even read it...