EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1584

solar:

What do you think? Is the increase in jobs in small business companies a good thing or a bad thing ? Another question is whether the positive news about a particular currency can make it stronger? That's what I tried to say before. So for the quid, for example, good news about it means its growth? ..... In general, you can only keep track of time, but what came out there... better not to even read it...

For the US 187,000 is not enough, for them it's good to go below 250,000. And on Friday the unemployment rate will come out, that's when you'll get your reaction.

solar:

What do you think? Is the increase in jobs in small business companies good or bad ? Another question is whether the positive news about a particular currency can make it stronger? That's what I tried to say before. So for the quid, for example, good news about it means its growth? ..... In general, you can only keep track of time, but what came out there... better not to even read it...

Why growth? The usa benefits from a cheap dollar as it allows you to increase exports, which is evident in job growth. the euro benefits more from a strong euro.

Temnyj:
Why growth? the US benefits from a cheap dollar because it allows for more exports, as seen in job growth. europe benefits more from a strong euro.

Do you play checkmate? )))) checkmate . bad news for america will make "dovar" expensive then ?? hogwash, what the hell !, rubbish...

solar:

Are you playing shahatmata ? )))) checkmate . bad news for america will make "dovar" expensive then ?? hogwash, what the hell !, rubbish...
i don't play chess - too complicated a game. FA is not just news. You have to look wider and then there won't be stupid questions about wrong reactions.)))

europe closes in a couple of minutes...

Temnyj:
I don't play chess - too complicated a game. FA is not just news. You have to look wider and then there will be no silly questions about wrong reactions.))))

thanks a lot for the wider view... but I somehow pay attention to the timing of news releases and let analysts tell me what it means... what was considered, what the market ignored, what the market is waiting for more important news, what this level of data is not important... thanks anyway.

A bit of humour

Summit about the summit

A summit of EU leaders is scheduled for Friday to decide on an additional summit on 4 March, with an expansion of the size of the EFSF on the agenda.

Several mini-summits can be held before then to discuss "important" issues such as the brand of water that will be placed on politicians' tables during the March summit and what to do with that water if the summit does not take place, commented wry traders.

The French will be in favour of the Evian brand of mineral water, while Ireland will opt for a bottle of the familiar Jameson whisky...

Passed down a big call of 287. If we get to putt 842 and it's exercised, we'll be flying down the courier train.

The European session, as far as it went, dragged the euro down. I wonder what will happen now =)

Fucking bullfighters! Moved the call to 1.3770 and increased the volume to 389! Now we'll have to dig it out again! They don't want to give up!

Probably, let's bounce to 1.3799, there is a large amount of sales there, with the volume of 7016.

There is a large put at 1.3791 as well - 6098.