EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1541

sanyooooook:

but to decipher )

Simpler. A profitable placement of bonds

margaret:

Did you sell your last trousers?))

strangerr:

Last trousers sold?)))
Maturity 2018 with a yield of 8.25% p.a.

March's are unchanged, in the same range. here's the option placement for June, so far at these prices, not many are buying at all

Looks like the reversal of the EUR has started. Opened with a trial downwards.

Ekonom:

According to wave theory the completion of a pattern is its complete with waves and not with the Fibo level, that's why I wanted you to look at the structure, because it seems to me that it is not complete yet. And the options for the March 14 realisation:

really it's mid january, my account registration has expired. Now I will try to re-register and see what prices are traded now.

I don't know, I have a full set of both the yen and the franc, but it's all subjective. Sahobank has a section called options market analysis. I use it.

sanyooooook:
Has the pound decided to rebound? What news has come out?

>28 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro/British pound pair quickly dropped 40
pips to an intraday low of 0.8599, which was enough
The pound/U.S. dollar pair rose to an intraday high of 1.5959, which
a full cent higher than the session low. The recent highs of the pound/dollar pair
are near the 1.6015 level, which has been firmly held for the last
week, so we should expect a decent sized stop loss
should that level be crossed.

wmlab:
Looks like the reversal of the EUR has started. Opened with a trial downwards.

Only up so far ))))

artikul:

So far only up ))))

Not anymore, up can only give a good spike on the news in 35 minutes, no other reason.

strangerr:

Not anymore, up can only give a good hairpin on the news in 35 minutes, no other reason.

I am sick and tired of these swings )))) Thats why I am going down too on the minutes )))) But on H1 the move up is not over yet ))))