EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1537

Standard and Poor?s downgraded Japan's sovereign credit rating from AAA to AA-, citing concerns that the country's Prime Minister Naoto Kan won't be able to do his best to deal with the world's biggest debt burden. "The downgrade reflects our view that Japan's sovereign debt, one of the highest rated, will continue to rise amid a looming global economic recession in the country. In our view, the Democratic Party of Japan, under the leadership of the government, does not have a coherent strategy to address the debt problem," is how S&P commented on its decision.

On the currency market the decision of Standard and Poor?s was reflected in a sharp depreciation of the yen against all key competitors

http://www.forexpf.ru/_newses_/newsid.php?news=348828

bought USD/JPY at 82.86 with a stop at 82.00 target undecided after such a statement.

odiseif:
yeah ...they're not rushing it down ....

you yourself drew the biceps up to 1.41, all that foreshadowing, and now it's annoying)))))))))))))))))))

Kitsan:

There's a reason they dubbed the "Currency Wars", the professionals - the Fed and the ECB are playing on our nerves )))

Take the above about the "Masonic lodge" heard

"Freemasonry is a moral and ethical movement that emerged in the XVIII century in the form of a closed organization. Ethics and philosophy of Freemasonry are based on monotheistic religions. The name Freemason or freemason comes from Franch-maçon, a literal translation of this name is also used - free mason.

Freemasonry exists in the form of local lodges - usually small groups of up to 40-50 people united territorially, there are also lodges larger in number. The local lodges are established by the Grand Lodge, which serves as their mother lodge. As a rule, there is only one Grand Lodge in one country. In the USA, however, there is a Grand Lodge in every state. At the head of the Grand Lodge is the Grand Master, chosen from among the brothers (Freemasons). Freemasonry is referred to as an Order when referring to it as an organised community of people, or as a fraternity, implying or emphasising the fraternal nature of the relationship between members of lodges (Freemasons).

The first Masonic lodges have been based in XVII century in England, the organizational Masonry was formed with occurrence of the first Grand Lodge in 1717 in London, becoming subsequently[1] the United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) (United Grand Lodge of England), and considered as mother for all Freemasonry. The main version of the origin of Freemasonry is considered to be that of the medieval corporations of stonemasons, but there are theories of a more ancient origin of Freemasonry, whose origin is derived from the Templar orders and stonemason guilds of the thirteenth century."

Every financier dreams of going there)))))))))))))))))

Never wondered why Berezovsky, Abramovich and many others live in England)))))))))

Now you realise you can't separate the ECB the Fed etc. etc. )))))))) is one ark and market access for us they made....

ernst:

Bought USD/JPY at 82.86 with a stop at 82.00 target not decided yet after this statement.

Will such targets work (on H4)?

If I understood Adverse's tactics correctly in the first approximation, then at the moment the 6th point of the model has formed, which (again, as I understand it) should be a reversal point. In the attached figure the horizontal lines mark the values of the pattern points of the previous upward movement. It may be assumed that these values will be resistance levels for the beginning of the downward movement.

evbut:

If I understood Adverse's tactics correctly in the first approximation, then at the moment the 6th point of the model has formed, which (again, as I understand it) should be a reversal point. In the attached figure the horizontal lines mark the values of the pattern points of the previous upward movement. We can assume that these values will be resistance levels for the beginning downward movement.

Where we will see, but the first target is 1.3480-1.35, there at first.

Levels:

strong 1.3526, 1.3294, 1.3054, below then

1.3642, 1.3410, 1.3179, 1.2950, further also later)))

It is too early to talk about the start of a long-term downtrend in my view.

as an option for immediate targets at 4 o'clock

we're not going down today...

I think the Aussie and the Canadian are going to fall on the yen today ...and then the yen will go into a correction