EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1496

Zet:

Moving 80-100-300 pips for forex is nothing, in the middle of the day is a game, not a job....)))))

good point... a bait-and-switch game

Zet:

You mean Wozny?

Yeah, look, it's a good time to sell because it's a common fall for both options.

Ekonom:

yes, look, now is the best time to sell as this drop is common to both variants

it's a fall that many of us are expecting... but what are your options for starting this move... what time should we expect it to be a week or a month from now?

evbut:
it's a fall that many of us are expecting... but what are your options for starting this move... what time should we expect it to be a week or a month from now?
Well, there are Fibo levels, once they are passed, consider this move has begun, or rather, will be ongoing

strangerr:

If you do not like it, it shows different values on different timeframes.

As much as we have been discussing this tool - but on the clock all day today it shows well... The price goes where it draws it. But it redraws like many others)))

This is what it shows now at 4 o'clock, compared to what I posted at the end of last week (page 1488).

Ekonom:

yes, look, now is the best time to sell as this drop is common to both variants

yep ....when euro leaves 1.3950 for the austral, 113.7 for the yen and 1.81 for the zealand, it will go down ......calm down, guys, not one of my levels will slip through .....when euro leaves the yen and the zealand .... then you can think about changing direction .... so i am personally on the fence on the yen.

Zet:

Teach me how to achieve this....)))))

It's probably just a matter of knowing how far the trent will go. And that's the art of!!!!!!

odiseif:
yep ....when euro leaves 1.3950 for Aussie, 113.7 for JPY and 1.81 for Zeland, it will go down to the cherished zone ......calm down, guys, not one pair will slip past my levels .....when euro sticks to both JPY and Zeland .... then you may think about changing direction .... so I am personally on the fence about the euro.

Stochastic is in the overbought zone but there is no cross to sell at 80... although pendants can be placed...

odiseif:
yep ....when euro leaves 1.3950 for the austral, 113.7 for the yen and 1.81 for the zealand, it will go down ......calm down, guys, not one of my levels will slip through .....when euro leaves the yen and the zealand .... then you can think about changing direction .... so i am personally on the fence on the yen.
Did you find anything or have you not looked? here is just a taste http://ninjafutures.ru/topic.php?forum=39&topic=7&p=1 if you find anything else let me know

evbut:

The stochastic is in the overbought zone, but there is no cross to the sell zone at 80... although pendants can be placed...

Stochastics should still be studied long and hard to understand when they start to do their job and show their fortune... just because they are in the ceiling doesn't mean anything...