EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1495

odiseif:
Personally I think that: making a prediction about future events based on ten hour bars and in doing so change your view and radically change the prediction ----- is bullshit and not a system.

At this point it may be a strong signal such as a breakthrough of the daily trend, there is enough room, there is practically no change on the Jew.

Also said over the weekend that there would be a weak drift down today. In my opinion, better to put the punches in both directions or just sit on the fence.

wmlab:
Also said over the weekend that there would be a weak drift down today. In my opinion, better to put the punches in both directions or just sit on the fence.
sit on the fence... but you could lose a...move.

Tantrik:

At this point there may be a strong signal such as a breakdown of the daily trend, there is enough room, there is almost no change on the Jew.
Breakdowns are evil.

odiseif:
You have to see a drop or correction from the top, not after 80 pips, especially if you're working intraday

Teach me how to do it....)))))

Zet:

Teach me how to achieve this....)))))

looking for someone to teach me ((

Ekonom:
the old option has not been cancelled, the fall option remains, look again

You mean Wozny?

odiseif:
I'm looking for someone to teach me ((
This analysis is called VSA (Volume Spread Analysis), but there is very little material, search the forums to see what you can find

It's beautifully drawn ))))

odiseif:
i'm looking for a guy who can teach me ((

......))))) You won't find.....)))) Moving 80-100-300 pips for forex, it's nothing, in the gut of the day is a game, not a job....)))))

No offence, I'm being kind... )))))