EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1493

strangerr:

The person who opens such orders is not the same as the owner of the order, but what orders does he open based on the fact that if they are not going up, they are going down?)
The man, the TS, opens such orders.

Temnyj:
What kind of person, what kind of TS - such orders and opens. for this there are technical analysis, news.
(It is an idea worthy of everyone's attention. )

The euro started the new week lower, interrupting a 5-day rising period. Fears of a worsening debt crisis in Europe put pressure on the exchange rate in the morning.
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schauble said that his country opposes an increase in the size of the bailout fund for the battered EU countries. If the markets realize that Germany is not too happy to revisit the issue of raising the size of the bailout fund, the currency will lose some support.
The euro rose after EU finance ministers pledged to increase the size of the bailout fund to combat the current crisis in the region.
Since ECB chief Jean-Claude Trichet said on January 13 that the central bank would act if necessary to limit inflationary risks, the Euro currency has risen 5%.
The latest statistics showed that regional inflation accelerated to 2.2% last month, exceeding the ECB's 2% threshold. Meanwhile, the euro's rise may be limited by speculation that European officials will delay efforts to provide more funding to struggling countries.

margaret:

Please provide a link to the source, if possible.

This came to my terminal in my inbox

margaret:
This came to my terminal in my inbox
(Please show me the mailbox))

Zet:

Please provide a link to the source, if possible.

Hi, have you reviewed your mark-up yet?

You keep guessing, instead of trading the trend.

Tantrik:

You're always guessing, instead of following the trend.

So buy if you want to go with the trend)))

Regarding trading ideas or recommendations, in EUR/USD we continue to believe that as long as the exchange rate is trading above 1.3400/25, a bearish and unreasonable downside play in this currency pair is risky and unjustified.

http://www.umis.ru/analytics/forex_reviews?D=24&M=1&Y=2011&uid=95521