EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1490

Will go up, before it may hit the low at 1.3584

Hello Dear Traders! For example: They write today that we will go down, and swear, assure, give 100%, but they do not go down, and then go up, and immediately they have new aims upwards, and this campaign sometimes by 500 pips, and everyone forgets about that predicting a downward move. It happens almost every day.

P.S. The stone was about two fortune-tellers, I think you can easily guess who it was

arkeo:

Hello Dear Traders! For example: They write today that we will go down, and swear, assure, give 100%, but they do not go down, and then go up, and immediately they have new aims upwards, and this campaign may be 500pp and everyone forgets about the prediction of a downward move. It happens almost every day

Is this a topic for free FX forecasts? Everyone shares his opinion and that's it.

ernst:

Is the topic "free FX market forecasts"? Everyone shares their opinion and that's it.

So let them share, not recommend it.

arkeo:

Hello Dear Traders! For example: They write today that we will go down, and swear, assure, give 100%, but they do not go down, and then go up, and immediately they have new aims upwards, and this campaign sometimes by 500 pips, and everyone forgets about that predicting a downward move. It happens almost every day.

P.S. The stone was about two fortune-tellers, I think you can easily guess who it was

Yes, do not get upset, make a deposit and start a new "watch"...... )))))))

arkeo:

So let them share, not recommend
If you are strong enough to take opinions as recommendations, then be strong enough not to take them for granted! The choice is yours anyway!

arkeo:

Hello Dear Traders! For example: They write today that we will go down, and swear, assure, give 100%, but they do not go down, and then go up, and immediately they have new aims upwards, and this campaign may be 500pp and everyone forgets about the prediction of a downward move. It happens almost every day.

Hello, everyone here has the right to express their vision of the market, and everyone may be wrong, the market is not predictable. As for you, you have your own head and preferably your TS.

arkeo:

You can do better than that? I alone can find 100 questions and 350 stones for your garden. I'm afraid you can't even get half of them ... And there are plenty of people here besides me.

Zet:

Yes, don't get upset, make a deposit and start again "watch"...... )))))))

Sorry for the mistakes, I do not know Russian very well, I speak it not so long ago. I did not make a deposit according to these recommendations.

arkeo:

Sorry for the mistakes, I don't know Russian very well, I haven't spoken it that long. I did not make a deposit according to these recommendations.

And it's even better not just to follow the thread, but to join in the conversation)))