EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1437

For example, you have been waiting for two days for a trend to change, but it never ends, you are even buying, even though you decided to sell. But again, that's not the point. I just want to know: do your charts and resulting predictions help you? After all, in any case it is the theory of probability. So I wanted to get advice from the experts - is it necessary or not? or maybe it's just interesting for someone?

factor_admin:

The Euro/Dollar, having made fresh highs near $1.3465, has equally spiked lower and is now back below the thirty-fourth figure. Dealers note that the bulk of the stops above $1.3460 remained intact, and near the highs of the session among the sellers appeared Asian official name and a large Swiss account, which to date, according to some sources, has sold about E0.5 billion. In the market, meanwhile, there were reports that Credit Suisse recommended selling the euro/dollar with a stop above $1.3815 and a target near $1.25

good for you! give me the link to read it...

everything goes according to plan...

factor_admin:

The Euro/Dollar, having made fresh highs near $1.3465, has equally spiked lower and is now back below the thirty-fourth figure. Dealers note that the bulk of the stops above $1.3460 remained intact, and near the highs of the session among the sellers appeared Asian official name and a large Swiss account, which to date, according to some sources, has sold about E0.5 billion. In the market, meanwhile, there were reports that Credit Suisse recommended selling the euro/dollar with a stop above $1.3815 and a target near $1.25

Oh yeah and they will buy it in the meantime

factor_admin:

The Euro/Dollar, having made fresh highs near $1.3465, has no less precipitously spiked lower and is now back below the thirty-fourth figure. Dealers note that the bulk of the stops above $1.3460 remained intact, and near the highs of the session among the sellers appeared Asian official name and a large Swiss account, which to date, according to some sources, has sold about E0.5 billion. In the market, meanwhile, there were reports that Credit Suisse recommended selling the euro/dollar with a stop above $1.3815 and a target near $1.25

So, we'll be above $1.3815 soon , going to 1.3100 for the lure :))))))))))

Garabala:
For example, you have been waiting for two days for a trend to change, but it never ends, you are even buying, even though you decided to sell. But again, that's not the point. I just want to know: do your charts and resulting predictions help you? After all, in any case it is the theory of probability. So I wanted to get advice from the experts - is it necessary or not? or maybe it's just interesting for someone?

And what is the trend of the last 2 days?

Garabala:
This thread has no experts, we predict by corners, pendulums and indulums, of course. I have a lot of professional traders in this forum but they trade with robots and do not come here. If you want to learn to trade by waves (or any other way), they will answer you!

In my view 1.3500 will be a very strong level. Its penetration will leave no doubt about the uptrend.

Tantrik:
There are no experts in this thread, we are guessing by corners, pendulums and, of course, induks. I have a lot of professional traders on this forum but they trade with robots and do not come here. If you want to learn to trade by waves (or any other way), you have to answer them!
:)

Looks like a flag to me, about to try down....

Tantrik:
There are no experts in this thread, we are guessing by corners, pendulums and, of course, induks. I have a lot of professional traders on this forum but they trade with robots and do not come here. If you want to learn to trade by waves (or something else), you have to answer them!

Better in the corners. dark)))