EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1416

strangerr а по фунто баксу что думаешь?

rigc:

What is there to think about, it is going up, I wrote yesterday - if it closes below 1.5907, then a sell with a stop at 1.5935.

rigc:

What to think about, 8 white soldiers - this attack has to end sometime... :-)))

I want to stand in front of the locomotive and say - that's it, you won't go further, but it's too bad for the depot :-))

We wait to go to the sell, it's too late, to go to the sell - it's unclear yet...

strangerr:

What is there to think, it goes up, yesterday I wrote - if it closes below 1.5907, then sell with a stop at 1.5935.

Look at the time and beginning of your and my posts, it amuses me... :-)))

... When in the sell it became clear ... :-)))

Upper weekly levels for the Euro are 1.3405, 1.3432.

Do you have a script that closes only part of the positions?

For example, the first order is placed to sell 0.5 lots at 1.30. You have a second sell order in the volume of 0.5 lots at 1.40.

The price went upwards and a buy order is triggered with the volume of 1.0 lot at the price of 1.50.

We need to use the script at the level of 1.55 to close some of the volumes of these orders, so that the balance would be zero.

Plus the check: if the required lots are multiple of 0.01, then you can close. If not, the message will be displayed.

strangerr:

Weekly levels written yesterday: 1.3338, 1.3364, those are the lows. Deevers were piling up quite nicely.
What is the most reliable divergence indicator?

sezon:

Do you have a script that closes only part of the positions?

For example, the first order is placed to sell 0.5 lots at 1.30. You have a second sell order in the volume of 0.5 lots at 1.40.

The price went upwards and a buy order is triggered with the volume of 1.0 lot at the price of 1.50.

Using the script at the level of 1.55 you need to close a certain volume of these orders, so that the balance would be zero.

In MT5 this is done simply by opening the right lot in the opposite direction, but I haven't seen any for MT4.

Tantrik:
Which indicator is the most reliable in showing a divergence?

I am looking at SSI 21 and 55. But the stochastics also show it correctly. If the price does not go higher than the previous peak, the 144 stochastic (upper window) will show a divergence.

strangerr:

I look at SSI 21 and 55. But the stochastics are also quite normal. If the price hasn't moved above the previous peak, a divergence will appear on stochastics 144 (upper window).

strangerr,

you have new indicators every day. ))

Sometimes they are even different every day.

Do you change them every day as a matter of principle?