EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1400

odiseif:

On the 1-minute chart for example if you enter a rebound, it's not a problem for me personally ... I may catch a pause up to 2-3 pips .... only one problem, because of the loss of rebound force the price can hold at the level where it stopped and after losing strength to rebound it may hang around in a 5-point radius ... and then continue moving forward ... so it is dangerous to trade at 1m ....the main problem is not to catch a stop ... the problem is that we do not know if the majority will be interested in pushing back from this level ..... everything depends on the strength of the push ..... because no two trends are the same, or even rebounds on m1 .... and the spreads make no sense to trade someone who uses his TS on m1 and calculates a profit from the position does not exceed 10 pips

You may enter, but if you trade directly on the 1 minute, you may exit quickly and with profit.) We may enter from the long-term support or support by use of 1-minute data for exact entering, but it has its own nuances, for example: the volatility of higher TF is much higher than 1-minute data and there is an error. I personally find it hard to trade on the minutes, because of the very high speed, while others like it))), it all depends on your and our personality.

Legeo:

we are now 1.3180 already look at the weekend quotes.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=5m&sub=Save

Hi. Happy New Year. Question: which broker do you work with?

I am actually with Alpari.

I'm with Alpari. nizhny novgorod. but the data for weekend quotes is taken from the site link. the terminal is resting on weekends. i can't trade on weekends, i just watch.

Legeo:

I've heard of a place in the north, in St. Petersburg. They let you trade on weekends too. I think it was called nord-vezt, I don't remember exactly, but it looked like a load of crap.

I found this company, nwbroker.ru, they let you trade 7 days a week.

lvsevolodl:

I found this brokerage, nwbroker.ru, which allows you to trade 7 days a week.
I think this broker is dying.

I've been using his demo for a long time now, to look at quotes, but nothing came in over a couple of weekends.

Legeo:

I've been using his demo for a long time now, to look at quotes, but nothing came in over a couple of weekends.

Sushi, how about this?

Legeo:

I have not seen anything at all, but I have not heard anything from the broker. And they only work via Skype and Webmoney.

This broker is a strange one. I wouldn't get involved with it. Gep quotes on normal weekdays are strange...

chepikds:
If you trade directly on the minute, you need to exit quickly and with a profit.) Another thing is if you enter from long term support or support, relying on the minutes for accurate entry, but there are nuances, for example: the volatility of higher TFs is much higher than the minutes and there is an error. I personally find it hard to trade on the minutes, because of the very high speed, but someone likes it))), it all depends on your and our personality.
You're wrong ... the highest volatility is for the minute ... the minute and not the hour or day ... gives the chance to make a ton of positions for the session . count on the fact if you're waiting for a signal from 100 bars, it turns out that there is an opportunity to open a position once for an hour and a half .you would have to wait for the same signals on the daily chart for 4 months without knowing if the signal will work out or be wrong.