EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1320

strangerr:

As for buy and sell on one pair, you're right, that's the point, you enter both of them in buy or sell, thus hedging, i.e. you insure the deal in case the price goes against you. This system is not for me, it suits everybody's taste.
I have the same signals in my TS, without any channel. (And most importantly, if the price does not go in your direction, it's not a trader's mistake!)

Tantrik:
In general, the channel is not necessary (for me). In fact, I looked closer yesterday at buy and sell pairs - I don't need a channel.
Why no way?? The thing is that if they diverged strongly as in these days ... pound rose and the eur dropped..... yesterday was a perfect opportunity to sell the pound and buy the eur ... In such cases, both positions come out in the plus, despite the fact that one we sell dollars and buy with another ....with gold can also cross ....... I recently crossed coffee and sugar ....
Rekker: - Odyssey, add milk and you got a cappuccino.)

Tantrik:
I have the same signals on my TS without any channel. (And most importantly, if the price didn't move, it's not the trader's fault!)

I tried their system, the signals that I got good on crossovers, not on widening. But I didn't see anything great in them.

Hi all, I see developments where

1.2990; 1.3027; 1.3060 and possibly 1.3080

odiseif:
Why not? - The point is that if they diverged strongly as in these days ... the pound rose and the eur dropped ..... yesterday was a perfect opportunity to sell the pound and buy the eur ... in such cases, both positions come out in the plus, despite the fact that one we sell dollars and buy the other ....with gold can also cross ....... I recently crossed coffee and sugar ....
Rekker: - Odyssey, add milk and you got a cappuccino.)

Wouldn't it be easier to look at it this way? The graph is the euro, the colour is the pound.

strangerr:

Wouldn't it be easier to look like this? The graph is the euro, the colour is the pound.

you can do it that way . I tried it ... I didn't like it .... and my indicators are better than those scattered around the forums for such trading.

odiseif:
Why not? - The thing is that if they diverged strongly as in these days ... Pound rose and the eur dropped ..... yesterday was a perfect opportunity to sell the pound and buy the eur ... In such cases, both positions come out in the plus, despite the fact that one we sell dollars and buy with another ..... Gold can also cross ....... I recently crossed coffee and sugar ....
Rekker: - Odyssey, add milk and you've got a cappuccino.)

The "trick" is that yesterday there was always a perfect buy/sell opportunity and now there never is ;)

The euro has been flat for a day now, I understand how they hit a bottom, below which it seems too early to go, but up none of the investors do not want to, confused, that yesterday's high was broken through, but I think it is still a bit to go up, I see only 1.3011, and there probably go back down, I wish I knew when the end of this flat :(

IgorM:

The "thing" is that yesterday was always a perfect buy/sell opportunity, and now it never comes ;)

For what it is worth - it has been flat on the Euro, I see a kind of bottom, it seems to be too early to go lower, and none of the investors do not want to go up, confused, that yesterday's high was already broken through, but I think we will go a little bit higher, I see only 1.3011, and there probably will go down again, I wish I knew when this flat will be over :(

Why? For that strategy the pound is now buy, the euro is now sell.

strangerr:

Why? For that strategy now pound is buy, euro is sell.

So that's the strategy.

I no longer believe in multi-currency dependencies, one of the reasons is that each instrument has its own order book and it is not certain that a break in one instrument will cause a movement in the other, but this is just my opinion

strangerr:

Why? For that strategy now pound is buy, euro is sell.
and in the picture it is the other way round?