EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1295

sezon:
5 years is a long time ... even I have a year and a half at most ... Describe your strategy? In 5 years you can already get somewhere ...

So far the only thing I've come to is that I'm not losing deposits, and the profits are finally beating the losses. I am trading Elliott Waves, and the indices help me to recognize the patterns, so to speak =)

I trade on Elliott Waves and the Induks help me to recognize patterns, so there you go =)

Strangerr is right, there is no point in selling now and it makes no sense to buy. Wait.

ernst:
I will buy at 1.2900 and I will buy with a stop at 1.2850, it is not the year 2008, no need to panic, it is the beginning of the year, and going down, so right from the start...I do not believe. I will buy to the sell when I see 1.3500.

Possible reversal - it may not reach 1.29 if it will break through the support from the channel 1.2850, the weekly trend 1.27 - 1.2730 will stop it.

As I read on one website about pivots ...

If yesterday's closing price is between the pivot and the first resistance for today, then price will go from the first resistance to the second resistance. Between the second and third resistance comes the possibility of either reversing the trend, reaching the third resistance and only touching it, or breaking through the third resistance. The situation is the same for a reversal.

At one time I used this method quite normally, I was making profit all the time, but my naughty hands spoiled everything... But that's another story with a complete drain ...

Noterday:
Mostly yes +MACD, RSI, pivots help with targets, and other tools....
Thanks! some waves are observed (we also need to deal with this issue) without waves there will be no successful trading? ()

Tantrik:
Thank you! any waves are observed (we also need to address this issue) without waves there will be no successful trading? ()
Was the question here for me? Because I did not understand the construction of the sentence =))))

hahaha ...

The euro/Swiss franc pair is under pressure, trading two steps away from the historic low of 1.2398 reached on December 27. That means investors should be on their guard in case the Swiss National Bank intervenes to stop the franc strengthening, says Greg Salvaggio of Tempus Consulting. "The Swiss National Bank has run out of patience," he notes. - "If you hold a short position in the euro/franc pair now, you have to buy it. In the event of intervention, the pair would rise sharply. The euro/franc pair is trading at 1.2481 in EBS versus 1.2554 at the end of trading on Thursday.

Noterday:
Was the question here for me? Because I don't understand the construction of the sentence =))))
Can we do without waves? Or is it better with waves?

Tantrik:
Is it possible to do without waves? Or is it better with waves?
I can't, but judging from the forum, no one needs them =) Then you can do without...

Euras is crawling upwards, apparently Strangerr has closed his sells =))))))

Anyone interested in buying?