EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1272

DragonSL:

Then you have to look at two, by which time the train may have left )))
Your moose will wait for you.

Tantrik:
Your moose will wait for you.

I don't bet elk, only lockee...

DragonSL:

I don't put any elbows, only locks....

I don't like the Euro at the end of this week, if today's daily candle is nothing, I will leave it alone until Monday.

strangerr:

I do not like euro at the end of this week, if today's daily candlestick is not good, I will leave it alone till Monday.

There should be a hammer or a doji, for the doji one needs to confirm the next day, why wait if there is a triangle channel, I look at it, if it penetrates it, it means the wolf started to work...

DragonSL:

There should be a hammer or a doji, for the doji one should confirm the next day, why wait if there is a triangle channel, I look at it, if it penetrates - it means the wolf started working...

I see that this pair is not a movement, it is a complete mess: it has nowhere to go down, but it cannot go up.

strangerr:

And I see that on this pair there is no movement, it is a complete mess: it has nowhere to go down and it can't go up.

On the 6th in Europe, sales peak like before Christmas, they have St. Nicholas today...

They will count the earnings by the end of the day and the result will be tomorrow...

DragonSL:

The 6th in Europe -- peak sales, like before Christmas, they have St. Nicholas today...

She should be selling out soon herself)))

strangerr:

And I see that on this pair, there is no movement, but a complete mess: there is nowhere for it to go down, and it can't go up.

why can't it go down? It's stuck in volumes or something))))

strangerr:

She should be selling out soon)))

It's the influence of foreign cinema... that's what they said about the dollar, now the euro...

Vlad72:

why can't it go down? Stuck in the volumes or something))))

Bernanke in the back ))))