EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1268

factor_admin:

Already averaging to the max

Hi all.

Don't you use stop-losses?

I have another flare up coming, but I have a feeling it's all a scam....

EUR is not even hinting upwards, slight slowing down on H4, but this is like a small correction movement within half a candle all the main moves are directed downwards - a sharp move is not expected, but no large pullback either - so, either close the loss or get into the lot from 1.5 to 1.5.

The hour of "Ch" has arrived, drum roll...

strangerr:

You read my mind)))) Closing of the week I expect 0.9428-62, but without that upside move that you drew on the screenshot.
I think Tantric is right about the rise in the quid... it's going up...

rigc:
still apparently Tantric is right about the rise in the buckshot... beats up...

I've already caught a moose on it.

another couple of very nice ones, mind you...

strangerr:

I've already caught a moose on it.
i'm still down.... i've put a stop loss... wait for it...

forte928:
EUR is not even hinting upwards, slight slowing down on H4, but this is like a small correction movement within half a candle all the main moves are directed downwards - a sharp move is not expected, but no large pullback either - so, either close the loss or get into the lot from 1.5 to 1.5.
Yesterday I closed bars with a loss, I also wrote about the point of no return. So, for the time being, we have to play carefully, to forget about losing lots and to put small stops. When the situation will become clearer, we may go crazy again =)

Cheers!!!

Every new trading day in 2011 brings with it a change in sentiment - and Wednesday, was no exception. After falling at the beginning of the Asian session, the Euro, in tandem with the US Dollar, continued to trade further in a narrow price range. Attempts by the pair to bounce higher and begin a recovery, showed a sustained interest in new selling. The market sentiment towards the single European currency remained sharply negative. Publication of the ADP employment report, which was three times higher than analysts' forecasts, provided a strong bullish momentum to the US currency, which resulted in the euro breaking through the lower boundary of the range and declining to the low of the day, at 1.3126. Here, the decline of the pair was stopped by the release of the Eurozone Business Activity Index, which was well above the forecasts and showed quite a strong result, despite the weakness of the peripheral countries in the region. In this backdrop, the EUR/USD reversed from the lows encountered and the Euro started to correct. Today we assume the moderate decline of the pair during the Asian trading to the level of 1.3126, and then reversal of the Euro to the upward correction. Target uptrend levels: 1.3195; 1.3241. After the completion of the correction, we expect the pair to resume the decline, towards 1.3126; 1.3083; 1.3055 and further, to 1.2970.