EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1266

Zema:

The eu and the chif have been correlated lately. It is quite possible that the eu will roll back as well. And on the eu, it is also possible.

38 and 50 levels are more realistic, bears usually do not give big pullbacks.

Zema:

The eu and the chif have been correlated lately. It is quite possible that the eu will roll back as well. And on the eu, it is also possible.

Yes, the euro and the franc have the highest correlation, as evidenced by the low volatility of the eurchf, followed by aud and nzd.

strangerr:

The 38 and 50 levels are more realistic, bears usually don't give big pullbacks.
On waves. If it is a double zigzag, then wave B should retrace at least 61.8%

forte928:

I would not say so...The EUR has a very good downside potential on the daily basis so far and with the third wave coming out the day before yesterday, a move down to 1.21

This week the downside movement is limited to 1.3060, i.e. today-tomorrow, that is why I say that selling makes no sense now.

strangerr:

On the pound I have nothing to worry about - it's in the boo and I'm not interested in a profit of a couple of tens of pips.

Told you to sell ))))

DragonSL:

Told me to sell ))))

Stupid to sell at this point, the risk is bigger than the profit. Right now the price is near 1.5470 and the sell target is 1.5398, while a stop should be set at 1.5563, at least 10 pips higher, that is the mathematics. With the euro the situation is the same.

It is possible to trade without candles .... at least try .

Going to the next support:

As an alternative, I'm considering this option, I've covered the position for now, I'll sell again on a pullback:

Oh I'm so hung up on the Euros who knows((( Who's to say when it's going to go up, it has to

factor_admin:
Oh I'm so hung up on the Euros who knows((( Who's to say when it will go up, it has to.
We have to. We are waiting for it to go up.