EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1258

ernst:
And I took it at 1.3145, while I put it in the boo and wait)))) at least 1.3200
Channel up well built now these same resistance trends first 1.32 (may start triangle play )

Rolled back 50% of the last wave: "a tete-a-tete"

Tantrik:
Channel up well built now these same resistance trends first 1.32 (could start triangle play )

Not even a triangle yet and everyone is already buying up... Are the stops standing well? - As you know triangle can go both ways ))))

Only Gann has been tested so far, this move upwards is a logical continuation of the breakdown of such a level, plus the trend is set, obviously we won't break it at the first time...

DhP:

will condemn the attached file and, thanks for that.

File as file, nothing super. Took it at 1.3170 too, but I think it will still bounce back down from 1.3196.

strangerr:

File as file, nothing super. Took it at 1.3170 too, but I think it will still pull back down from 1.3196.

It's a little early. Looks like it will still go down slowly during this hour...

Well, a file as a file... ))))

DhP:

It's a little early. Looks like it will still be slowly going down over the course of this hour...

Well, the file is like a file...))))

It's a bit early, but it'll be fine tomorrow morning. What is the secret of this indicator? It draws reversals with a three candle delay and overdraws.

If the daily levels are drawn here, you can see that they work, and all these miracle indicators.))

I doubt it, but I think such a trend is possible

Defeat325:

I doubt it, but I think such a trend is possible

I am in favour of such a development)))

strangerr:

and all those miracle indicators)))

Yes, yes. Miracles don't happen, the main thing is the math))))