EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1209

factor_admin:
Come on!!! From you what's wrong with it and what needs to be done!!!! Preferably a picture. Either send it to the court or to my email account.
I'll write everything in private, just do not understand, what picture, moreover, preferably?

factor_admin:
How do you guys calculate targets and pullbacks? I'm just a programmer with good skills and knowledge of MQL. I could program an Expert Advisor, an indicator or a script.

Will your Expert Advisor pass the CAPCHA test?

Almost everyone here works by graphical method (support and resistance lines, etc.) and the EA uses statistical analysis - very different things...

Everything has a mathematical model!!! Explain in plain language why it's like this and not like that, and I'll at least program a regression channel into the mathematical model

DragonSL:
Blitz poll, how many years did it take to learn, i.e. not to lose an account...
Our traders say 4 years at least...
One year to learn not to lose and the rest of your life to earn!

1 year to learn so you don't drain and the rest of your life to make money! <br / translate="no">
Once you let it all go, you immediately start plummeting

factor_admin:
Everything has a mathematical model!!! Explain in plain language why it's like this and not like that and I'll at least program the regression channel into a mathematical model.

08.03.02 ? ))))

DragonSL:

08.03.02 ? ))))
08=03^02 :)))))

rensbit:
08=03^02 :)))))

This is the specialty code: "mathematical modelling in economics"

DragonSL:

This is the specialty code: "mathematical modelling in economics".

And verbatim, it looks like March 8, 2002 was a success. "?" - I don't remember much, but "))))" was fun.

93408:

And verbatim, it looks like 8 March 2002 was a success. "?" - I don't remember much, but "))))" was fun.

I was amused by "everything has a mathematical model", I was immediately reminded of one prof: "According to the laws of aerodynamics a May beetle cannot fly..." )))

And then there's this: "Explain in plain language why it's like this and not like this..."

You can explain 8% of what a person thinks in human language and if you meet him personally and can apply mimics, gestures, showmanship and some other materia, then 35% and the rest is Terra Incognita,

so the human expert has a 95% success rate and the grail has 65% -- the limit of dreams...

And regression doesn't stick to this branch at all, at most you can apply Zade's theory ("fuzzy logic"), when a few experts decide between themselves "what kind of pattern this is".