EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1165

Kitsan:

Interesting logic, the student leaks and the teacher is to blame. Does it mean that, for example, it is not the driver who violated the rules who is to blame for a car accident but his teacher?)
Paid tuition! - That is the answer to almost all questions.

Tantrik:
I read - one trader studied with Edler, studied and .... started losing money. Gunn made a fortune in the stock market (everything worked then - fibo...), passed it on to his children in his lifetime. Better believe the fairy tale than this Edler - Gunn is his rival.

Well, that's not me talking, if other sources are to be believed, Gunn left behind an account of over 2 million quid, which at the time was pretty good. And Elder was too young for Gunn to be his competition.

The euro rally seems to be over for now, if the next hourly rises to 50% of this one, I will settle, I missed my entry on this candle.

Imho, it's not about paying, it's about self-discipline while working. Happy New Year!

Kitsan:
Imho, it's not a matter of paying, but of self-discipline during work. Happy New Year!

I can't imagine what much can be taught here, and discipline and mm is, without argument, the most important thing.

Good afternoon. Is the spread higher this week for your DCs?

darka7:
Good afternoon. Is the spread higher this week on your DTs?

I am. But by a point or two.

darka7:
Good afternoon. Is the spread higher this week on your DTs?
I do not.

Mine is three times as much. I wanted to trade on EUR/CHF, but I hesitated, the spread is 12 pips.

I don't.