EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1131

strangerr:
Looking at the Dow, it's dragging stubbornly upwards, but it's time for it to fall and it's going to collapse big time.
And it might not fall at all... And the Aussie(on history) was going to draw head shoulders more than once - will make a new high!

Tantrik:
Yes and it might not fall at all... and the Aussie(on history) was going to draw head to shoulders more than once - will come out to a new high!

That's not the point, his upward movement is forced, as if he's being dragged there.

I'm going to freak out))))

strangerr:

For today, tomorrow and until the end of the holidays I do not advise to trade, and I do not advise to make forecasts doubly, because there will not be any trends.

I agree!

The market is moving into a dirty game.

why? it's a thin market :) - movement from one sneeze to the next..... - and in general, it's time to get drunk...., New Year is coming to us...

On the pound dollar, in my opinion, head and shoulders, only this figure, according to my observations, very often does not work.

strangerr:

I'm freaking out)))

Why? I had my limit set at 1.31867, all good ;)))

strangerr:

(I'm going crazy.)))

me too )))

There was a divert again on the MASD.

The figure is called a broken pan or horns:

Everyone gets diverted into turtle soup and slammed down. Filthy yoke has its own figures. If anyone else knows any from the same line please share, plz.

now on the upswing I'll add one more down and call it a day, enough of the detsky sadna :)