EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1130

rigc:
Let's go and have a glass of Goroda)))

Let's go, I'm sick of all this jerking around)))

I, on the other hand, don't care about jerking, I'm still pipsing.... I care about the expected trend (expected jerk), so I don't go down in flips...

rigc:
I, on the other hand, don't care about jerking, I'm still pipsing.... I care about the expected trend (expected jerk), so I don't go down in flips...

Pips of a decade or two is not a trade.

strangerr:

For today, tomorrow and the rest of the holidays I do not advise to trade, and I do not advise to make predictions doubly, because there will be no trends.

you are right, but will you be able to follow your own advice?)

strangerr:

I do not advise to trade today, tomorrow and until the end of the holidays, and I do not advise to make predictions twice as much, because there will be no trends.

Stranger is right as always, for which I commend and respect.

strangerr:

I do not advise to trade for today, tomorrow and till the end of the holidays, and I do not advise to make forecasts doubly, because there will not be any trends.

Leave the lots and go....:)). Actually my hunch of a divorce! pound and eu will roll back well into ++ on the hustle and bustle before the holidays, and now they are the minimum and corrections are needed there at 250-300pp. Where will you enter after the holidays and in which direction?

FXlike:

you're right, but can you take your own advice?)

So I wasn't advising myself)))

strangerr:

Pipping at a ten or two is not trading.

Some people's borscht is empty and some people's pearls are small)))))

Tantrik:

Leave the lots and go....:)). Actually my hunch of a divorce! pound and eu will roll back well into ++ on the hustle and bustle before the holidays, and now they are the minimum and corrections are needed there at 250-300pp. Where will you enter after the holidays and in which direction?

I will look after the holidays, why should I think about it now. The movements are of the same size.

Looking at the Dow, it's dragging stubbornly upwards, but it's time for it to fall and it's going to collapse in a big way.