EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 923

Veronika:
Where will the eu reach at this rate.

1.38)))

33.50 is her way.

marker:

at 33.50 is her way.

The way is up for now, because it has not yet completed the correction of the fall from 1.4280 to 1.3445, only this move will be long and boring, because it will go against the main trend.

Buying from 1.3575.

strangerr:

The way up for now because it has not yet completed the correction of the fall from 1.4280 to 1.3445, only this move will be long and nerdy as it will go against the main trend.

Buying from 1.3575.

Can we get a breakdown?

_Tatarin_:
Can I mark it up?

A 10%weakening of the euro lowers aggregate GDP by 1 or whatever %, so the Eur/Usd chart - up is NOT profitable for Europe :) and down is not profitable for the US :) so it bounces back and forth...

Aleksander:
A 10% weakening of the euro lowers aggregate GDP by 1 or whatever %, so the Eur/Usd chart - up is NOT profitable for Europe :) and down is not profitable for the US :) so it bounces back and forth...

Pay less attention, do not bother yourself with news, levels and other bullshit. The market will sell or buy with normal volume and they will not give a fuck about what is good for Europe or the states.

Isn't that the way things are going now? :0))

I do that - I buy and sell at the same time :) I don't care which way it goes - one leg will take it out anyway :)