EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 916

OlegTs:

No, I don't have any other information, I just put my filter on the MultiCurrencyIndex cluster indicator, which takes into account the real weights of currencies, (Zhunko asked me not to reveal the secret of getting these weights) and after that I started getting these bars in the empty space, now I'm looking for patterns and trying to figure out the physical nature of these phenomena...

the real weight of the currency is tied to so many factors (central bank rate, liquidity, etc., etc.) that I doubt even Zhunko was able to put them all together, the only thing I can believe is that he was able to equate relative rates for the current period

NN, so you have nothing useful either.

IgorM:

the real weight of the currency is tied to so many factors (central bank rate, liquidity, etc., etc.) that I doubt even Zhunko was able to put them all together, the only thing I can believe is that he was able to equate relative rates for the current period

NN, so you have nothing useful to say.

I have the right to make a mistake, the future will judge us :)))

america doesn't want to go down.....

basile:

america doesn't want to go down.....

Why is the dollar going down now everyone is knocking down their currency.

likely next stop at 1.3540)))))))

finally going where you've been waiting? The south? :)

The pair continued its recovery and reached 1.3775. At the same time, the RSI of the four-hour and one-hour charts reached overbought area. From here, further developments are possible: The pair is testing the resistance area of 1.3775-1.3820. In case it is confidently overcome, it is likely to aim at testing the 1.4000 area. It is the key one, and in case the price gets above it, the way to the highs of 1.4280 will open. However, a trend reversal from 1.3775-1.3820 or on the approach to 1.4000 looks more likely. In both cases, the pair will aim lower to the current support at 1.3445 with a possible breakout to the area of 1.3240, where the 61.8% FIBO retracement level of 1.2587-1.4280 passes, or 1.3140, where the 200 SMA projects.

tpg_k156:
The pair continued its recovery and reached 1.3775. At the same time, the RSI of the four-hour and hourly charts reached the overbought area. From here, the following options for further developments are possible: The pair is testing the resistance area of 1.3775-1.3820. In case it is confidently overcome, it is likely to aim at testing the 1.4000 area. It is the key one, and in case the price remains above it, the way to the highs of 1.4280 will open. However, a trend reversal from 1.3775-1.3820 or on the approach of 1.4000 looks more likely. In both cases, the pair will aim lower to the current support at 1.3445 with a possible breakout to the area of 1.3240, where the 61.8% FIBO retracement level of 1.2587-1.4280 passes, or 1.3140, where the 200 SMA projects.

WGU, cool...

if it doesn't go up, it will go down...

(waiting for 1.39-1.4)

I wonder if we are going to push back on 1.35 or not

Alexander, what are the cubes whispering? Shall we push back or down to 1.3480?