EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 910

chepikds:

the first signal (1.3660-70) worked out great!!! waiting for the next target below, probably today, well I wish so....

Cool Humour! Against the trend you will always sell....

it's simple, it won't go above the resistance and when they see there's resistance

faces like (no offense)

chepikds:
90% signal: sell from 1.3660-70 profit 1.3600 stop for the top)))

They will go for sell, forgetting that it is a resistance, they just close buy orders on profit order and start selling, and other smart guys will start buying in the morning

MisterVova:

it's simple, it won't go above the resistance and when they see there's resistance

faces like (no offense)

chepikds:
90% signal: sell from 1.3660-70 profit 1.3600 stop over top)))
Smart buys, smart sells - make money - where does the dough come from?

print

For simplicity's sake, I'm thinking of a rocket to 1.4.

RekkeR:
In my simplicity, thinking of a rocket to 1.4.

1.3820 here we sit

1.3900 and here but less.

I'm measuring the pullback on a 38.2 Fibonacci fan.

RekkeR:
Have you installed it?
No.

RekkeR:
For simplicity's sake, I'm thinking of a rocket to 1.4.
Ireland may default tomorrow. i.e. there are only two options...either all is well and the eur will be there - or mine. will open at 1.3)))) and veri gud

FxPro2:
Ireland may default tomorrow. i.e. there are only two options...either all is well and the eur will be right there - or mine. will open at 1.3)))) and veri gud
Who gets more grief from Ireland or another country defaulting and not being able to pay back loans to the americans?

Tantrik:
Cool Humour! Against the trend you will always sell....

the probability of going down is much higher than going up - with H4 turning down to 1.35 after that only going up to 1.4