EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 905

Aleksander:

wait for the weekend... I'll clear my head and give a forecast :)

and i'm not criticising, don't take it so personally.... what i'm saying is that price is not predictable, but there are ways to determine the direction in the near future...

so... all the pictures and waves and stuff are in your head... they're not there... you can pick out something on history...but in real life - where the price will go..... within an hour.... dunno... finger in the sky - guessing from pictures...

Well, what has "within an hour" got to do with it? I think this is of little interest to strengerr) And those predictions that he lays out here, just like me, they actually perform, and the fact that they often work out with a positive result you just make sure by their chronology ...

So, the add-on point on the buy is 3500-3530...

strangerr:

This is the picture so far:

share your experience, what time period and step size (cells) do you use? i want to get into the crosses and zeros method... Dorsey's is more about days. and the scale is different

barfly13:

So, the add-on point on the buy is 3500-3530...

That deep?

thecoonvlad:

Is it that deep?

Hardly much higher, maybe 20 points, but that's what it looks like so far...

A slight correction downwards (20-30pp) before the opening of the US and then if the stock markets go up, then we go further up.... as I see it...

judging by the pitchforks, we have now reached the middle, a pullback is possible

US stock markets gap up, wait for EUR to go up)

where is everyone?

basile:
where is everyone?
Off to a low start