EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 832

wmlab:
How to protect against false signals - I've been racking my brain for a year now. The only thing left is frequent over-optimisation of the parameters. The view of the balance curve is not encouraging, but it brings in some pennies.
Well, when reducing false signals the number of open orders for a period decreases as well

wmlab:
How to protect against false signals - I've been racking my brain for a year now. The only thing left is frequent over-optimisation of the parameters. The view of the balance curve is not encouraging, but it brings in some pennies.

What system are you using to make money?

Stalker22rus:
Audi sold from 1.0055 Tp 0.9925

Not much, put in boo if possible and hold.

_Tatarin_:
Colleagues, what do you think at 1.4020 - 1.4080 will we descend into a correction ?

13825 to start with, and then? It seems that the bottom has not gathered everything yet

Vlad72:

13825 to start with, and then what?

Going down for a start, why guess?

strangerr:

Let's go down for now, why guess?

Yes

strangerr:

Not much, put in boo if possible and hold.
I revised Tp 0.9800 stop 1.0100 Level 1.0070 can't understand what strength?

colleagues do you see an inverted "head-shoulders" on the eurik?

Bocman:

What system are you trying to use?
The usual trend system. You make money on trends, you lose money on the flat. Such systems rely on the inertia of the exchange rate. That is, mathematically speaking, they see only frequencies below a certain one. When the market makes sharp jumps back and forth (high frequency), the losing series begins. This is nothing new.

_Tatarin_:
Doesn't anyone see the inverted head-shoulders on the eurik?

We do, but they have been so easily broken lately that it is not an argument to buy... But I agree with Forte that there are reasons to buy up to 1.4 now...