EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 413

what do you mean? and what do you care, exactly? it's inappropriate, has it ever occurred to you?

whiteeuro:
Forte thanks for caring )))) (I am sincerely glad) But my position is more of a principle, as for me 600 cue is not money))) And in general on the logic I agree, but as statistics show inner voice rules! Thank you)

Must rule not only the voice but also intuition + professionalism otherwise on the same intuition will not work...

whiteeuro:

Reminds me of me...

I used to spend 1 or 2k a week, too... I could make 8k a month and then lose it in a couple of trades... a week's worth of money.

You should not squander money, strict MM or you will end up with a bad experience.

... I've started to stick to MM only with understandable to me motives and not less than 50pp and the bigger the better.

Good luck)

Gentlemen, if we are talking about the experience, there is one))) I raised 300 K and then lost it (I've been living on Fox for 5 years :))) Thanks of course ))) left Forex as a pastime) Well there is no reliability ..... the market is changing ...started in 98.... the euro was at 80 pips ))))

I may be an asshole and my skis aren't running, but it's still unstable), the foundation is better.

I may be an asshole and my skis aren't running, but it's still unstable), the foundation is better.

whiteeuro:

stability is all about dynamism, the market has not changed, it just has more volatility now and less flat...

Volatility, I used to follow the trend with stops 100-350 pips, and now what kind of deposit do I need? If I earn as much as I used to earn at least 10,000 a month?

whiteeuro:

Volatility, I used to follow the trend with stops 100-350 pips, and now what kind of deposit do I need? If I earn as much as I used to earn at least 10,000 a month?

if i earn as i used to have at least 10000 and manage 1000, i can earn 20% a month...

About the main thing: 1.2725-35 and down... if I'm not confused ;)