EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 836

Well friends, I think this is the moment of truth!

If the eurik will remove the minimum of 1.3670, the fall will continue, and even with new strength.

We'll bounce back, we'll go up, and I even think we'll hit a new high. But it will be a little bit higher than the previous one.

:)))

Galina:

If the eurik will remove the minimum of 1.3670, the fall will continue, and even with new strength.

We'll bounce back, we'll go up, and I even think we'll hit a new high. But it will be a little bit higher than the previous one.

There will be no rise the weekly TF has entered a reversal...only a corrective move within the weekly TF

In addition, we have a local low vs. the week before ... so a new high is unlikely.

forte928:

There will be no rise weekly TF has entered into a reversal...only a corrective move within the weekly TF

In addition we have a local low in relation to the week before ... so a renewal of the high is problematic

I agree! I was expecting a move to 41, but the picture was spoiled by the H4 close below 37, only selling now...

Galina:

I agree with Forte, where will the new highs come from? At the moment the maximum is below 1.4240 and if we raise the lows at least by 80 pips then the moximum goes down and God help us and you to see at least 1.40. Galina, look at the calendar

buy 3720 with a target of 3825

Vlad72:
buy 3720 with a target of 3825

It's going to take a while to get under the water

Bocman:

I absolutely agree with Forte, where the new Highs will come from and at the moment the maximum is below 1.4240. If we raise the Lows at least by 80 pips then the maximum goes down and God help us and you to see at least 1.40. Galina, look at the calendar.

Let's wait and see.

sold again. target 1.3580

Galina:

We shall see.

You just come more often, we miss you - ))

Bocman:

you're going to have to sit underwater.

What's that supposed to mean? Explain the expression.