EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 814

torgus:

Two Indians already there, a third on the way.

Put those Indians in the back of your mind.

Bocman:

Put those Injuns in the deep end.
What?

rustein:
and what to do about it? so where to? what happened? )

i will not say anything i was showing a perspective and wrote that a reversal is possible when there is a reversal of the hourly channel which at the moment has not happened yet ...due to the fact that the H4 channel has a more sloping view hence H1 has no influence whatsoever on the further move .

forte928:

I wonder if a million is expensive or not?

Ha-ha-ha :)

The second day I thought I would close with a loss, but no, today's day was a dead heat... My forecast went down... I closed it myself, I don't like positions for the night, although I think the pending one may be lower 1,3780 with a waste of 30 for example.

torgus:
What?

Learn to properly understand and interpret candlestick analysis, which is a combination of at least 3 LOCAL candlesticks

Bocman:

Learn to properly understand and interpret candlestick analysis and this is a combination of at least 3 LOCAL CANDLEMAS

You're right... there's also the Three Soldiers strategy - three in a row of single-headed candles informs you of the beginning of a trend

Bocman:

Learn to properly understand and interpret candlestick analysis, which is a combination of at least 3 LOCAL candlesticks
No way. Fucking analysts! They analyze it here, and then people's deposits get wiped out.

Finish following the topic

what does it say ???

The shift of the central point of fluctuations of the higher TF is predetermined is shown in the figure below... All the experience we have applied to material things - but we need to apply it to temporal events, essentially the movement along the centre of mass of the main trend and, consequently, the price movement on the smaller TF,

In the aggregate, the moves as a complex wave-like oscillation, it is actually a reference to the way the price behaves on the pullback when H4 turns around then the main move is up, so there are permanent damped oscillatory processes in the market leading to a complex damped oscillation. We should not laugh, but guess what will happen, we should see with the help of fortune-tellers, consequently the market is predictable, a great trader said about it (1.80) the base of waves comes from the important point of beginning and the end point of this descending channel, the inverse effect of the spring. Ward number 6, sorry, picture number 6 )