EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 810

exi:

On the contrary, I would advise you to trade on a minute, making as many trades as possible, to get a grip and overcome fears of opening positions, train the habit of acting according to the system, not on emotions, etc. And when you face the real market and quotes, then you build a system. But how will he build it now, he doesn't even know what it is... imho, on the minutes is the best hav.

Better on ticks to get the adrenaline flowing...

forte928, what is time according to you?

chepikds:
forte928, what is time according to you?

chepikds:
forte928, what do you think time is?

move time - it has a fundamental connection to price as Ghann wrote - but in order for the event to occur it needs time to occur - time to cast stones and time to collect them - if nothing has been done there is no need to collect stones - so is a correction - the time to cast stones is not significant but time to collect stones trend - has a longer time movement...this is the connection...but there is more philosophy than practice - in practice it is very difficult to connect small events in one

Stalker22rus:
On the pound Sell 1.6075 target 1.6000
Tell me, how did you define it? I have always been puzzled when people define exact targets. Can you show me on the screenshot?

here's the situation

up to 1.38 are tightly covered by buy orders I think bears will close

SFB:

here's the situation

this morning a lot of buy positions were taken out of the 1.375/1.380 area, so the upside mood of many people is gone

Man, that's the first time I've done that with gold =))) The Elliot wedge worked clearly =)