EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 753

5drakon:
for a business like this, it's better to make 100,000 with 500,000

with hard stops or else the whole aggressive trade will fly good -

forte928:

The lower indicators are all that is above for digitizing and bringing signals to a form of control by an EA...and there the control is rather complicated but profitable.
Well yes I agree, but if you train the network, it can work steadily for a long time.....

forte928:

I wrote about three weeks ago that we won't go to the south until after November 11...
What's going to happen on the 11th? Anything important?

Veronika:
I'm sick of the news, it's good to break-even

As a rule, you have to go in the direction where H4 is looking - it does not react to news...

In general, the news have only informative nature of the directional movement

People, what do you think about EUR/JPY breaking the channel and still trading in a triangle?

nikelodeon:
Well yes I agree, but if you train the network, it can run steadier for a long time.....

Everything works from H1 to MN1 even without a net. Any net cannot resist it for a long time - it needs retraining. The data has an impulsive nature to crowd behavior.

basile:

No, it's just that my Fibo time zones are going down.

basile:
November 11, 1480 - The fall of the Mongol-Tatar yoke.

Stalker22rus:
EUR/USD AUD/USD put on shorts after a small correction and USD/CHF bought in full!

It's a bit early to buy it.

strangerr:

It's a little early to be buying it.

By the signals it is a bit early, but by intuition it is time to buy after the correction, when the daily channel is turning the picture two pages ago