EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 716

RekkeR:
Don't you think it's a "s" from yesterday's move up?
The correction is not yet formed and it is hard to say exactly what it is, we have to wait. Investors are waiting, the positions are not closed, but they are not opening new ones. It is quite possible that if rumors about the 1.5bn are not confirmed (repayment of obligations) the positions will be closed and the rally will go down... )))) Waiting

waitra:

Yes, as an option, I agree :-)

And about the description of the strategy - if you're not going to disclose - then bragging about "untested" knowledge is unseemly.

That is, it can be made "proven" by regular market forecasts, thereby increasing the credibility of the view of the owner of this strategy, or without a description is impossible? ;))

On EURUSD. The price is now equally likely to go up or down. The market has not decided on its own direction yet. The Fed meeting this evening will decide everything.

The Fed may announce one of the options :

1. a cautious approach to bond purchases - the euro dollar will go down unequivocally and for a long time.

2. the volume of quantitative easing will be about $500 billion - this is a neutral position for the market

3. the volume of quantitative easing will be greater than $500 billion - the euro dollar will go to a new peak

barfly13:

Volumes are indeed extremely important, but their usefulness becomes evident by looking not only at the current market moment to assess the situation, but by capturing significant stretches of time...
I don't chase anything in waves or in gannets, Fibonacci (is it spelled with two "ch's"?) just shakes me up, I just watch some forums, this one included, and how someone's jubilant crowd is rushing in and I go there too... that's the whole strategy.

Zet:

I don't want to get into a fight, I already did...)))) I didn't like it. You have your own method, I didn't like it. You like it, go for it.

My attitude towards the prospect of the pair's move, I expressed back in Niroba's thread, I'm for the move upwards with both hands, but I'm waiting for its confirmation. You have found, confirmation, and thank God, for me this confirmation has not come yet. No need to convince me otherwise.

The only thing I want to say, I have noticed that you often use words that have long been meaning, but you ignore this meaning as an example,

PROGNO3 - Based on a special study, a conclusion about the upcoming development and outcome of something. (Ozhegov's Dictionary of Russian Words).

Therefore, you should not use this concept with such neglect. Its true meaning I gave above....))))))

You also rely on indicators and PREVENT the market, no matter how you like the word. There is no other way....)))))

Good luck to you too.

Or else ....

Now for your post:

Confirmation/non-confirmation is a matter of the strategy you follow ...

About the concept of "prediction": alas, Ozhegov's Dictionary does not fully define it - you've probably forgotten that you are trespassing on the exact sciences and that prediction has a degree of accuracy (otherwise it's not a prediction, but an opinion/hearing, etc.. )- please re-read your favourite branch - I wrote about it to Alex (and you may also see a branch 3-4 years ago in the parallel forum - Alex lost his posts there) .... and given the applicability boundaries of forecasts you will see the true value of each.... But if there's any disregard (excuse me - I wasn't intending to) it's just that kind of forecasting : no cancellation levels - the practical value is questionable .....

Following the market implies using one single characteristic - inertia .....

Man, so many words ... what the fuck ... do i need it or am i selling something? that's it, don't write anymore .... you can forget .......

I'll just advise newbies .......

Good luck ......

Shlendr:
I don't know anything about waves or gannets, Fibonacci (is it spelled with two "ch's"?) just shakes me up, I just watch some forums, including this one, and see where someone is jumping in a jubilant crowd and I go there too... that's the strategy.

I also don't know anything about the above methods, but the volumes are a visual representation of the market, whatever way you look at it ...

Shlendr:
I'm not racing anything in waves or gannas, Fibonacci (is it spelled with two "ch's"?) just shakes me up, I just watch a few forums, this one included, and how where someone is raiding the jubilant crowd and I'm in the same... that's the whole strategy.

There's an iron logic to the crowd - go in the direction of the crowd, but if you want to get out of the crowd - go at a 30-degree angle - so that the crowd doesn't trample you...- but it's better to fly over the crowd than to be in it...

barfly13:

That is, the "proven" it will help to make regular market forecasts, thereby increasing the credibility of the view of the owner of this strategy, or without a description is there no way? ;))

80% of correct forecasts - that's already something to be respected,

Or some adequate comments on the market situation - to the point (and not abstract revelations like "sometimes the market goes up, sometimes it goes down", otherwise we all didn't know it here))

Zet:
The correction has not yet been formed and it is difficult to say exactly what it is. Investors are waiting, positions are not closed, but they do not open new ones. It is quite possible that if rumours about 1.5 billion are not confirmed (repayment of obligations) the positions will be closed and we will fall down... )))) Waitsss
the news is bullshit, don't listen, don't look, don't believe it, look at the price, where it goes, that's where you go.

gip:

Eh... Must be a bad day, eh? Vladislav seems to be writing sensible stuff. Predicting is really wrong, well at least the way we do it.
Blindly following the price is 100% wrong, those who don't believe it may try it. There may be disputes because of the different timeframes, who is early and who is late.