EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 713

Shlendr:

I finally finished Elder's "How to Play and Win at the Stock Exchange"... A very succinct and step-by-step guide for alcoholics. Maybe I'll even quit. I don't know why they called it that. And my uncle always tells me - don't read books, watch the RBC channel, you fool.

because elders is an alcoholic himself, and a psychopath. did you notice his tone towards people in the book? he almost calls them suckers. what good can he give people then? in short, don't read it

FXlike:
because elder himself is an alcoholic and a psychopath. did you notice his tone towards people in the book? he almost calls them "suckers". what good can he do for people then? in short, don't read him

Is there anyone out there who can give people something good? Repent and read and then maybe... but not in this life.

:)))

Hi all

waiting for a red move myself ... but if we don't pass the veer level then drop to the first mark but rather to the second .... while on the fence ....

FXlike:

because elders is an alcoholic himself, and a psychopath. did you notice his tone towards people in the book? he almost calls them rubes. what good can he do for people then? in short, don't read him

I won't. This is actually the last book on stock trading I read. This is the first one.

RekkeR:

Is there anyone out there who can give people something good? Repent and read and then maybe... but not in this life.

:)))

there is knstn, me. i give good advice not to read the esteemed elder) and i also gave 10 rubles to a homeless man once))

FXlike:
I give good advice not to read the esteemed Elder) and I also gave 10 rubles to a homeless man once))
And he sinned on them. You are an accomplice.

And I've given bums a dime each. More than once. What's that supposed to mean? I'm sitting here, busting my nerve and my eyes, and they're just getting money... That's who the traders are...

Shlendr:

.......... to the bums ......... More than once. What's that supposed to mean? I'm sitting here fraying my nerves and eyes and they're just getting dough.......

Don't be jealous....))))))))))))

blo0ds:

which way?))

No place to put it yet!!!

Why not? Up from yesterday ;) ....

And this is how it started ;) : (Indicator - MAKD) - pose at breakeven since yesterday ..... ;) ....

What is this all about? Ah, I remember - when you get bored of forecasting and want to make money - pay attention to tactics of following the market ;). ......

These tactics are myriad. There are tons of these tactics ......

good luck.....

VladislavVG:

Why? Up from yesterday ;) ....

And this is how it started ;) : (Indicator - MAKD) - pose at breakeven since yesterday ..... ;) ....

What is this all about? Ah, I remember - when you get bored of forecasting and want to make money - pay attention to tactics of following the market ;). ......

These tactics are myriad. These tactics abound ......

Good luck .....

The market doesn't know where it's going yet, that's why it's stomping around in the Range...))))))))))