EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 675

strangerr:

I don't see any trend at all. Closing the hourly below 1.3913 is a sell.

If you have a lot of money, it will be enough to average out to 1.44-1.45, you can make it back for the new year :)

gip:

Calculate the deposit, which would be enough to average out to 1.44-1.45, for the new year you will pay off :)

For oil look at. And for the Euro you may watch))))

Welcome back))))

Yeah, like since who the fuck knows what year we've been waiting for some Soros grandma's sell orders (she just forgot about them). Or in '95 the most important option was sold and it expires today :)))

--

The bearishness has been shedding its positions this week as well.

gip:
Yeah, like since who the fuck knows what year we've had some granny Soros sale warrants waiting for us here. Or in 95 the most important option was sold and it's expiring today :)))

So Zhorik called today and told us that he had put the last of his trousers on and sold the Euro)))

George is playing the handicap and has had to sell his last pair of trousers. He'll go begging for money from Granny.

In general, there is no point in selling until it goes down. The trend is still up.

Lately I have been more inclined to believe that a triangle is being drawn on H4. Usually this kind of shit happens in a triangle, the market goes in different directions. But we shall wait and see :-)

Stranger will be right. The eurik is going very far south

_Tatarin_:

Lately I have been more inclined to believe that a triangle is being drawn on H4. Usually this kind of shit happens in a triangle, the market goes in different directions. But we shall wait and see :-)

And oil just flew away in an hour by a figure.

_Tatarin_:

Autopsy will show.))) Anyway, who cares... we make money anyway))))

strangerr:

And oil just took off, like, in an hour by a figure.

Yeah, listen, what do you think of gold?

There's a lot of bullshit going on out there, too... When's it gonna fall ????

it's a little bit of a triangle, and it's just as likely to collapse without it