EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 616

RekkeR:

Yes! It's more to know than to wonder. After all, in fact, you have been driving the whole month with your advice into the sells, and the price perked up, There appeared Forte here, as from a chest, with an unfinished novel about parity, Noterseverechdam, also a writer, about the wave fall of the golden rain. I have noticed that in troubled times all sorts of fortune-tellers become active, they predict and heal "you can do it without a photo, just with the money you send", red-haired women who lecture the public almost round the clock, brainwashing them with the future obscurity.

We pessimists will not be roused to the storming of the Winter Palace with bare slogans and Aurora shots, the people are quick on the uptake in France and Greece.

Come on, spit out the truth!

:)))

Have a nice weekend, and get out to the woods and practice your mushrooming.

Well, what can you do, if the reversal is really close, and when it went up, I was showing how much will move there. If you mean gold, I always show my CONDUCTIONS, because I cannot say anything exact about gold, only thoughts. As for EURUSD, what are your claims? :) I used what I gave myself and I've been earning =).

What's with the ignorance in referring to my nickname by the way? =) You'd have to be so ignorant to come up with Notrexham.... You shouldn't have done that.

In my opinion, these are the things that make the waves work well, by the way, I've already thrown it all in here, but for some reason all the pictures have disappeared from the forum...

Noterday:

What can you do, if the reversal is really close, and when it was going up, I was showing how much it would move there. If you mean gold, I always show screenshots of CONDUCTIONS, because I cannot say anything exact about gold, only thoughts. As for EURUSD, what are your claims? :) I have used what I gave myself and I've earned it =).

And what's with the ignorance when you link to my nickname by the way? =) That's how you come up with Nottervsehdam.... You shouldn't have done that.

I wonder what your markings are?

strangerr:

SOT reports, Gunn, thechanalysis.

Wolf on H1 I have already posted.

Target for the end of the week is 1.33-35.

can you tell me what tool is shown in the screenshot you posted on page 607. gann grid? can you recommend a link and read about it? Thanks

Noterday:

In my opinion, these are the things that make the waves work well, by the way, I've already thrown it all in here, but for some reason all the pictures have disappeared from the forum...

Mafia!!! Now somewhere they are already trading them (Galina, Pokker - possible employees... with the euro)

Noterday:

What can you do, if the reversal is really close, and when it was going up, I was showing how much it would move there. If you mean gold, I always show screenshots of CONDUCTIONS, because I cannot say anything exact about gold, only thoughts. As for EURUSD, what are your claims? :) What I have given, I have used myself and I have been earning =)

And what's with the ignorance in referring to my nickname by the way? =) You'd have to come up with that NoTERVsexdam.... You shouldn't have done that.

As for the name I have mentioned in my post, maybe you are flattered by its similarity to yours, but Alexander, look out the window, the sun is shining, golden autumn, I don't want to take humor jokes so seriously.

:)))

No Gipa..., no one to draw intellectual reserves of sturdy leaven from.

Waiting for the redheads to wake up.

OK, bygones, the weather really is gorgeous =)

nalivayko:

can you tell me what tool is shown in the screenshot you posted on page 607. gann grid? can you recommend a link and read about it? Thanks
http://forum.goodservice.su/forum/25-3550-1

Shit! I was just trying to make a joke about gaps and you're getting all serious! Come on, it's the weekend!!!)) Rekker's right, the weather needs a party;)

http://podrobnosti.ua/economy/2010/10/23/725462.html

G20 finance ministers have reached an agreement on the reform of the International Monetary Fund. This was reported by Agence France-Presse on 23 October