EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 610

I've got the lambada playing right now, your cat's tail is wagging nicely.

dentraf:

Gunn's box? Don't you use square nine?

What's the point? You can see everything.

NYC:
How many pips do you think they can push the pair to the maximum?
I think around 1.4000, although the number of pips for the weekend is impossible to predict

mimoi:
I think to the area of 1.4000, though the number of pips for the weekend is not realistic to predict.

Doesn't it bother you that the Euro fell way below the weekly pivot and today's daily pivot was tested 4 times and bounced 4 times?

The bai just closed from 1.3895. And the buy pendants moved to 1.3913))) The volume, though, is ridiculous.

strangerr:

Doesn't it bother you that the euro has fallen well below the weekly pivot and today's daily pivot has tested 4 times and bounced 4 times?

do you think that's an indicator for the weekend? i think not...IMHO

mimoi:
Do you think that's the indicator for a weekend? I don't think so...IMHO

What difference does it make - before the weekend or after? Or do you think that on Sunday someone will buy a good volume of what is falling?

will there be a junction today or not? what is there at 5.30pm

strangerr:

What difference does it make - before the weekend or after? Or do you think that on Sunday someone will buy a good volume of what is falling?

Exactly, a good volume of what's falling.

It will continue to fall from Monday, but they will buy it first.

5drakon:
will there be a junction today or not? what is there at 5.30pm

There doesn't seem to be any more important news. The last one was at 4:30 p.m. on Kanada

mimoi:

There doesn't seem to be any more important news. The last was at 4:30 p.m. Canadian

The last were four hours ago on the Euro.

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php?do=geteventinfo&day=2010-10-22&c=2