EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 603

the eu will be squeezed like a rag ball until it gets wet! - then save and dry... (how's the pound/yen? - leaving put a close profit and a sell - waiting for a double profit)

Tantrik:
the eu will be squeezed like a rag ball until it gets wet! - then save and dry... (how's the pound/yen? - leaving put a close profit and a sell - waiting for a double profit)

RekkeR:

Igor, you must have placed an order for everything, locked yourself in the kitchen with your iPhone and are afraid to go near your computer. You can't go to the forum and look at the terminal, can you?

127.3 is your fooey.

:)))

For the pound yen is in a downtrend and therefore there is no hope for growth, weekly and daily trends are directed downward, so a move is not seen until the daily trend reverses up ... and above 129 is not promising in the current position...

How do I get into the terminal from my cell phone? Somebody show me the chart, please! My grandmother told me - don't go all the way, son! The calculation was that without a profit the stock will not close, there is not enough margin. Forex is like a member of the family.

Tantrik:
How do I get into the terminal from my cell phone? Somebody show me the chart, please! My grandmother told me - don't go all the way, son! The calculation was that without a profit the stock will not close, there is not enough margin. Forex is like a member of the family.
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1&From=GBP&To=JPY

Tantrik:

Thank you!

forte928:

Eur in the village, GBP in the village, PF in the bay, GBP yen in the village, Kenena in the village, Yen is undecided, Canadian in the bay
Pound is in the bay and euro is undecided.

Do you think that in the evening we will rush to the top to make a maximum and close the weekly candle?

5drakon:
on the pound yes sat, but the euro is still a bit early

Well yes, it needs to run at least 1000 pips down :)))

The wolf is in the wool: