EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 602

forte928:

Experience is the time it takes to get a result... And I've already given you one of the techniques...
I only got one from you:
ConvertHTFtoActiveFrame

forte928:

You have to be humble. Experience is time to get a result... I have already given you one of the methods.

I remember at one time you claimed the exact opposite situation with the euro.

Here is the link: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page398

The price has not gone down (according to your predictions) with 100% certainty, but went up as much as 600 points at least.

That's why I suggest that you should not make your predictions so confident, you have to be modest.

Vlad72:

I remember at the time you claimed quite the opposite situation with the euro.

Here is the link: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page398

The price has not gone down (according to your predictions) with 100% certainty, but went up as much as 600 points at least.

That's what I mean, you should not make your predictions so confident.

I remember this forecast...now the eu is in a sideways trend, and it can be said with more certainty - until the weekly trend reverses we will not see a downtrend...

AlexSTAL:
Only received from you:

This function is essentially 20% of the strategy... it allows you to know what's what and how - it's important to apply what you know...

forte928:

I remember this prediction, at that time I was using old methods to determine the forecast, now there is a new methodology that focuses on the accuracy of the direction... Now the euro is in a sideways trend, and I can say with more certainty - until the weekly trend reverses downward movement is unseen.

RekkeR:

There will be no "Concepcion":)))

Madame Galina is silent, she must have populated the entire Russian stock exchange and is sitting quietly:)))

Our train is running a little late)))

strangerr:

Anything is possible, the euro is being pushed up again, but this is unlikely to help it.

You're on the right track comrade :0)). That's a good picture...

strangerr:

"Concepcion" is not going to happen :)))

I hope the avalanche of lava has filled Mrs. Galina's mind and that's why she has no time to dawdle on the forum.)

And I hope the avalanche of lava has swamped madam Galina and so she has no time to tear herself away on the forum.

Dach's hopes of falling away seem to have faded, so the "consepsy" is still possible .... and... and you trash her. Besides, it fits in nicely with the ongoing landscape triptych of number 4.

Up, down.

What's up?

:)))

Pressured the euro from 1.3899 and are pressing on.