EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 585

Tantrik:

Obstacles to the euro (two channels, trend) somewhere it will turn around... if it hasn't already turned 1.39.91!

As the shoulder of the 3 Indians will see so and the reversal, presumably 1.4126 ( 90% ) and that is very likely, that will not come true, such a strength of the hike upwards does not inspire to sell at all.

strangerr:

Back)))), waiting for a sell entry.

Are you drawing arrows above 1.42 again?)

Welcome back and a sense of humour not lost in a parallel world... ugh... forum

forte928:

This is how the waves should work. plus the bluish line is the bowlinger ...of the daily TF, and on the current H4 TF at the moment the bowlinger is going to the opposite boundary to start the correction...In addition the bowlinger on H4 is at the level of the marked price section where the price will be reversed

Bravo!

Folks, has anyone come across an indicator that shows the slope of the MA in degrees?

strangerr:
Folks, has anyone come across an indicator that shows the slope of the MA in degrees?

Nonsense in my opinion, make the gap between bars smaller/larger and the degree will be different. Scaling has a big effect on degrees.

strangerr:

Back)))), waiting for a sell entry.

Are you drawing arrows above 1.42 again?)

There is an entry to the sell on the n1 and not yet on the H4, so we are still in a flat position before the entrance to the sell.

strangerr:
People, have you seen an indicator that shows the slope of the MA in degrees?

why do you need all this nonsense... i tried it last year i threw the idea out of my head

But the method for determining the slope is to take a Fibo-type reading, i.e. a percentage deviation from a possible movement or something else.

that's what it's worth...

forte928:

There is no entry to sell on H1 yet on H4 so we are going to be in a flat here before an entry to sell is made

I am waiting. I want to try one idea with the indicator.

forte928:

There is no entry to sell on H1 yet on H4 so we are going to be in a flat here before an entry to sell is made

And what indicator is the signal on H1 on the Bollinger?

forte928:

At 20:06 )))