EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 582

Can it just be a descending channel? Will it reach 1.32 and continue descending? The MACD M30 indicators show a continuation of the descending channel and if we reach the border of the channel, we will go down, what do you think?

any living ones?) my opinion is now down already

terentyevdd:
It could be a descending channel, may it reach 1.32 and continue descending? The MACD M30 indicators show a continuation of the descending channel, so if we go up to the border of the channel, we may go down; what do you think about this move?

It will go up by 150 pips, this is a preliminary conclusion about the daily channel.

Please explain why not to 1.382 but to 1.392-6?

terentyevdd:
Please explain why not to 1.382 but to 1.392-6?

As we wrote before to the border of the daily channel, weekly channel is in the ascending trend and its rotation depends on the direction of descending movement, therefore a couple of weeks are needed for the channel to open, a full reversal needs at least a month and a half...And 1.3960 is a 61% level of descending movement if we look at the fibo.

Man, I'm sick of this clone! I was just on another forum. Everyone there doesn't understand why there are so few people, and now here again...

mimoi:
Man, I'm sick of this clone! I was just on another forum. Everyone there doesn't understand why there are so few people, and now here again...
call everyone here

forte928:

So it will go up by 150p this is a preliminary conclusion from the daily channel....

This picture will come true tomorrow and there should still be a fifth wave down today.

Ekonom:
call everyone here
They don't know how to get here

vinni:

This picture will come true tomorrow and there should still be a 5th wave down today.

Below the 3rd or not necessarily?