EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 552

You've all been flying since Friday, you'll soon reach 1.6

When I was young (first 2 years of trading), I also tried to catch tops, then I realised it wasn't fucking necessary.

There is a trend break with confirmation and 1=5 with a stretched 3rd (as a version). It will be funny if it goes down from these levels...

sworder:
There will be a trend break with confirmation and 1=5 with the stretched 3rd wave (as a version). It will be funny if it goes down from these levels...

Where do you see your 1=5?

Measure the length of the 1st wave and from the 4th, measure as many points up, it will be an approximate aim, because the 5th wave is too poky:)))).

sworder:
There is a trend break with confirmation and 1=5 with a stretched 3rd (as a version). It will be funny if it goes down from these levels...
And it wasn't the first at all, you can see it was a 3, don't mislead me =)

strangerr:

Measure the length of the 1st wave and from the 4th, measure the same number of points up, it will be an approximate aim, because the 5th is too ugly :)))

Well... for clarity, I purposely copied red section 1 and moved it to 4 so there are fewer questions... ;)

And the levels are more important than the lengths, the rule of alternation often works...

sworder:
Well... for clarity, I purposely copied red section 1 and moved it to 4 so there are fewer questions... ;)

Sorry, I didn't see the numbers.

poruchik:
You've all been flying since Friday, you'll soon reach 1.6
.... and there's a commander on a white horse in front.

sworder:

And levels are more important here than length, and the alternation rule often works...

All is correctly drawn there, only with such a reduction it turns out to be tf D, not H1.

It doesn't look like a 3 at all.

strangerr:

Everything is drawn there correctly, only with this reduction it's already tf D, not H1.
If you take 3 here as 3 then it's "outstanding" proportions, so you can't demonstrate such beauty without reduction... :)