EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 503

RekkeR:

In the morning they were luring us to the north, now to the south, but as it turns out they are going neither there nor there. The bourgeois will kill themselves for a penny, they will keep on driving around.

I wonder what is going on with the options, they are probably taxed in both directions. In the first half of the day the price went out of the channel upwards, but did not go further in the clear, now the same situation is in the south. The poor stochastic was electrocuted.

We may say that it did not go down when the maximum is updated, but so far the probability to go down is quite high, because the move up did not work: after the breakdown of the maximum the price did not go up, on the contrary, it updated the minimum.

RekkeR:

The poor stochastic was electrocuted.

Exactly)))))

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that the feet have been brushed before going north?

Probably off topic here, but just in case...

GBPNZD pair seems to be at the bottom on days and months, makes sense to work in the channel on the bays,

will either hang around or go up slowly.

I don't have this pair on Alpari, I work with it on insta.

wmlab:
Am I the only one who has the feeling that before going to the north they cleaned their feet?

"I looked back to see if she looked back to see if I looked back"...

or make it clear that before going north, they have cleaned their feet, not going there at all, so that by cleaning those feet from one category of citizens, they can help catch moose from another category of citizens:)))

and it will always be like that...

PS: after hunting moose for another category of citizens, still go north, but it's not a fact...

OlegTs:

or make it clear that before going north, they have cleaned their feet, not going there at all, so that by cleaning those feet from one category of citizens, they can help catch moose from another category of citizens:)))

and it will always be like that...

Very much like for intimidation =). Left my order up.

wmlab:
Very similar for intimidation =). Left my order up.

Once scare, another time scare, and a third time scare from the other side...

You'll never get intraday to work again!!! No nerves enough, I don't need this adrenaline in my blood, I'm old :)

We can risk buying from 1.3818 with very small stops... Still, 1.39 never got there...

OlegTs:

Once scared, once scared, another time scared, and a third time scared on the other side...

You'll never get intraday to work again!!! I don't need that adrenaline in my blood, I'm old:)

I'd soon give up sex and booze :))))

Intraday :)))

I'll have to go older for that, everything's better on health.

RekkeR:
This way you could give up sex and alcohol :)))
don't touch anything sacred!!!!