EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 502

rensbit:
We could go to 1.4370

The situation is interesting, the euro index slowed down a little and the dollar continued to fall, now his index fell below the level of the global trend began EURUSD 03/12/2009, if this continues, we can go, though correction pair should be ...

in short, everything is according to the streinger scenario:)))

OlegTs:

The situation is interesting, the euro index slowed down a little and the dollar continued to fall, now his index fell below the level of the beginning of the global trend EURUSD 03/12/2009, if this continues, we can go, although the correction should be a pair ...

in short it's all according to streinger's scenario :))))

Interesting indicator Indexes, is it freely available?

NYC:
Interesting indicator Indexes, is it freely available?

Available in kodobase, so you don't have to look for it, get it from here
Files:
indexes_v7l.mq4  20 kb

olivero:
I have 1.3890 - 62 fyb from 1.51-1.18 fall - strong resistance, we can go to the fourth from there. I don't hope for a big correction, I think till the 50th phib...
I have a strong level at 1.4055. But time will tell.

From 1.3820 one can sell with a stop-loss on the maximum, because after the breakdown of the maximum it does not go up, but slows down too long, therefore the risk of falling down is increased.

FXlike:

From 1.3820 one can sell with a stop-loss on the maximum, because after the breakdown of the maximum it does not go up, but slows down too long, therefore the risk of falling down is increased.

I have a pending at 1.382 for 3.5 hours, but it looks like it will not work)))

OlegTs:

It's in the kodobase, so you don't have to look for it, get it from here.
thanks

rigc:
I've had a 1.382 pending for 3.5 hours, but it probably won't work anymore)))

According to the above considerations, it should work, otherwise the price would have gone up long ago

1.3782-possible turning point up!!!

In the morning they were luring us to the north, now to the south, but as it turns out they are going neither there nor there. The bourgeois will kill themselves for a penny, they will keep on driving around.

I wonder what is going on with the options, they are probably taxed in both directions. In the first half of the day the price went out of the channel upwards, but did not go further in the clear, now the same situation is in the south. The poor stochastic was electrocuted.