EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 481

chepikds:

My checkpoint is a bit higher: 1.3680

Until we are out of the channel, there is an opportunity to finish drawing a KDT with the targets I wrote about earlier. Although buying at the very top is dangerous. Let's see where it goes in the next two hours...

Next week, I think we'll start correcting.

IMHO of course.

bought, with a stop at 1.3700.

Put a buy order at 1.3710 with a stop at 1.3678, just in case....

rensbit

We should wait for the general correction to the growth of September 10 and look at the peculiarities of the pattern. The momentum of this growth was great, if the correction is not too deep, then if we manage to enter a new growth wave, according to your classification, it may be a good ride. And then even better would be the 5th wave of a larger level. Further we think even more grandiose, we take the whole euro drop as abs, hence this whole five-wave wave fits just into the first arrival wave, in a word, it opens brilliant prospects for growth above 2 even under the ceiling))

chepikds:
bought, with a stop at 1.3700.

moved the stop to 1.3678

chepikds:

I moved the stop to 1.3678

Sorry to interrupt your conversation with myself, why such a short stop, and if we look not at m15 but at say H1, will the stop increase or remain the same?

strangerr:
The 4th wave of wolf is not finished yet.

Where are you again, are you sleeping off or are you discussing a screen with your friend Bernanka?

What does comrade Stranger have to say about 1.21? !!!Yo! or Klac, klac!!!

Where's Gip gone? - Long time no see, maybe, God forbid he's amused at your instigation, and is rubbing his palms on the stove. He can pay his wife and mother-in-law back what he borrowed from them. :)))

RekkeR:

Where are you again, are you sleeping off or are you discussing a screen with your friend Bernanka?

What does comrade Stranger have to say about 1.21? !!!Yo! or Klac, klac!!!

Just got here. The 4th will be finished when the upward movement is over, and it's still going on for now. Actually, I wouldn't pay much attention to the Wolf on MN - it's a move for years :)))

And about 1.15 I already said, but after we finish drawing the movement up, presumably to 1.4250, as I said before.

And where has the Gip gone?

Recker, your favourite pound :)))

RekkeR:

Check out the ekada, the other day a similar pattern, only it looks like it has already come, and the loonie does not seem to be marking anywhere sharply, laying a flat track for days, kind of a flat.

You could ask Ms Galina and she will pave the path of tehanalysis in these three pines, for the not too distant future of the euras.

:)))

And the pound, the pound is a smart guy, he does not need to bend over fifty rubles to have something to go with on his heel.

What's there to pave over?