EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 474

antoniofx:
I wonder after which price level there will be an upward reversal

I don't know, I don't see such a level, but I will definitely tell you when it happens) such a momentous event is not to be missed

antoniofx:
I wonder after which price level there will be an upward reversal
We are all curious about that. But this is not a technical analysis topic.

tara:
We are all interested in that. But - this is not the subject of technical analysis.

Just the man himself.

On the Euro, it looks like we will start the 4th wave on the D.

wmlab:

Whether a truck or a dump truck crushes it makes no difference. And for my modest depo there is no difference between a two-week correction downwards and the end of the euro uptrend =)

To be specific, I closed two BUY, and opened BUYSTOP at 1.37100. It does not hurt to hedge. So far, I see signs of growth fatigue =)

Intuition seems to be working again. Who knows how to get it into an EA, please sign off.

strangerr:

Just the man himself.

On the Euro, it looks like we will start the 4th wave on the D.

There are doubts about this as well, because something is taking a long time to break normally upwards, then it will try a dip

EricGR:

I will say differently, in the financial world there are two common approaches to valuing financial instruments - fundamental and "buy and hold". You draw your own conclusions, although there is some truth in what you say too... but the main point is far from understanding the markets.

or when the price falls below psychological lows, not everything is good fundamentally? or maybe that the majority loses is more unchangeable, because the percentage is quite stable and constant.

Vizard:
I think 1.33.

strangerr:
I think 1.33.

Here's a reason for correction: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/30/09/2010/474259.shtml

There are also rumours of a downgrade of Ireland...